PDA

View Full Version : Practice makes perfect

BeccaAngel
November 10th, 2011, 05:47 PM
I just recently learned to french braid and then today i attempted to french braid my own hair. I think I did ok :)

http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx114/annalevion/Hair/attemptedfrenchbraid.jpg

Please No negative comments

Amber_Maiden
November 10th, 2011, 05:54 PM
oh! It looks so pretty! I think you did a good job! :D

Modarunner
November 10th, 2011, 05:55 PM
I definitely think you did a good job! And the more you do it the easier it will become. Awesome!

AngelDella
November 10th, 2011, 05:57 PM
Very nice! I used to french braid my daughter's hair when she was little. She's 30 now and it's been so long I've forgotten how. I never could seem to do it well on myself.

Freckled.Thing
November 10th, 2011, 06:18 PM
That looks lovely! Very impressive for someone who only just learned. Plus, it will only get easier as you practice more. :flower:

delsh
November 10th, 2011, 06:45 PM
You did great! When I first learned to french braid on myself (not even a year ago!), any braid that stayed up was a success! It definitely gets easier the more you practice, which is great for confidence. Keep it up! :D

BeccaAngel
November 10th, 2011, 06:50 PM
You did great! When I first learned to french braid on myself (not even a year ago!), any braid that stayed up was a success! It definitely gets easier the more you practice, which is great for confidence. Keep it up! :D

I just learned it about a week ago :P i like braiding its fun!

Slinks
November 11th, 2011, 12:22 AM
:-) looking good ..