PDA

View Full Version : Looking...

Manzanilla
November 9th, 2011, 01:44 PM
I was looking in aroma-zone thinking I was going to buy some cassia obovata but then I saw the ''Henne blond'' (http://www.aroma-zone.com/aroma/Fiche_colorant_henneblond.asp) I wanted to know if anyone has used it and how did it go? Or if you have any suggestions by looking at the ingredients or anything you think about it? I don't know if I should get it to try it out or if I should just get the cassia abovata. Thank you :D

DreamDance
November 9th, 2011, 08:31 PM
I was looking in aroma-zone thinking I was going to buy some cassia obovata but then I saw the ''Henne blond'' (http://www.aroma-zone.com/aroma/Fiche_colorant_henneblond.asp) I wanted to know if anyone has used it and how did it go? Or if you have any suggestions by looking at the ingredients or anything you think about it? I don't know if I should get it to try it out or if I should just get the cassia abovata. Thank you :D

Looking at the ingredients, specifically chamomile flowers, it looks like this may actually lighten your hair. I used chamomile tea to lighten my hair almost two shades about 8 years ago. Granted, I used a lot and laid in the sun for almost 5 hours.

To my understanding cassia obovata gives a slight glow, but mostly a healthy sheen and strengthening. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong)

It does look very natural from what I can tell, and specifically mentions there are no metallic dyes, so I don't think it would hurt your hair.

Manzanilla
November 10th, 2011, 09:52 AM
Looking at the ingredients, specifically chamomile flowers, it looks like this may actually lighten your hair. I used chamomile tea to lighten my hair almost two shades about 8 years ago. Granted, I used a lot and laid in the sun for almost 5 hours.

To my understanding cassia obovata gives a slight glow, but mostly a healthy sheen and strengthening. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong)

It does look very natural from what I can tell, and specifically mentions there are no metallic dyes, so I don't think it would hurt your hair.

Thank you!!! I still dont know the one I'm getting! But I will probably post something about it! :)

xoxophelia
November 10th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Get the Cassia Obovata! I am getting it also and am a first timer :)

Manzanilla
November 10th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Get the Cassia Obovata! I am getting it also and am a first timer :)

I have thought about it and I think im going for the cassia abovata too! Hope it goes well! :D

Lici1209
November 12th, 2011, 10:25 AM
I'm thinking of maybe trying it too!