PDA

View Full Version : Results finally!

FallGirl
November 7th, 2011, 07:58 PM
Hi everyone. I just wanted to share my happiness. I've finally gotten to the point where I'm happy with the way my hair looks/feels. I can stretch my washes up to a few days and my hair stays nice. I'm getting better at putting my hair up in buns and braids. I don't know very many styles, I don't have much patience for it. I think this is the longest my hair has ever been. I picked up some Suave conditioner and absolutely love it. I alternate with Tresemme naturals and I dilute my shampoo. I tried CO but it didn't really work for me so for now I shampoo and conditioner. But yeah I'm glad my hair is finally worth bragging about. I'm glad I found this forum. So, here's a picture, if I can get it to work.. http://i39.tinypic.com/14l5yja.jpg

It's a little blurry. My hair is curly because I braided it when it was wet last night. It's naturally straight. Anyways, :cheese: Yay..Hair!?

Rocket22
November 7th, 2011, 08:02 PM
That is so great you are happy with your hair. You should be it's BEAUTIFUL!!! :)

DreamDance
November 7th, 2011, 08:03 PM
How lovely! I love your braid waves. I can't wait to get to a happy place with my hair again! Glad you found it.

auroraclio
November 7th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Your hair is gorgeous and we live in the same city, neat!

PixxieStix
November 7th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Yay hair indeed! I'm loving the fairy tale ends, so pretty! :crush: It's looking gorgeous, happy growing!

sonng
November 7th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Wow your hair is really pretty! How long did it take you to grow it? ^0^ :cheese:

Yozhik
November 7th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Beautiful hair, and it's a very flattering length on you!

I'm really glad that you've found your routine. :)

dulce
November 7th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Really pretty!

spidermom
November 7th, 2011, 08:32 PM
So pretty; I'm glad you're happy with your lovely hair.

jacqueline101
November 7th, 2011, 08:33 PM
Your hair is pretty. Way to go in your efforts.

Miss Maisie
November 7th, 2011, 08:40 PM
Your hair is AMAZING. Congratulations!

LaurelSpring
November 7th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Your hair looks amazing! Keep up the good work. Its so awesome when it all falls into place.

archel
November 7th, 2011, 08:58 PM
WOW your hair is GREAT. Do you oil or anything?

FallGirl
November 7th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Aww Thanks Everyone! I was having sort of a bad day but you all made me smile (though I was fishing for compliments a bit there, heh, guilty.) I haven't cut my hair in at least 3 years. I S&D (reminds me of my mom sitting on the couch doing the exact same thing when I was younger)
I don't oil, but I would like to. I use ACV every once in a while, my hair loves it, but I don't love the smell (who does?) *Waves at auroraclio*

spike316
November 8th, 2011, 06:16 AM
Ooo I have a new hair idol! It's gorgeous!! As far as the ACV goes, have you tried citric acid or vitamin C crystals? They work the same, but don't really smell like much of anything and just taste kinda citrusy if you happen to get some in your mouth!

jojo
November 8th, 2011, 08:44 AM
it looks very pretty, loving the braid waves

Amber_Maiden
November 8th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Your hair is GORGEOUS!! :)

iszolda111
November 8th, 2011, 08:53 AM
Your hair is soo pretty. It looks like fairytale princess hair! So inspiring. What length was it at three years ago when you started growing? I hope in three years I have hair as beautiful as yours!

sarah061
November 8th, 2011, 09:08 AM
So gorgeous!! You *should* be happy with that - congrats!

BrightEyes
November 8th, 2011, 09:17 AM
Your hair is beautiful! It looks so soft and healthy, and the braid waves are gorgeous. And I love the color, is that your natural color?

dRummie
November 8th, 2011, 11:21 AM
Absolutely beautiful hair, congrats! I have days like this, but on the whole my routine is still a work in progress, so it's really encouraging to see someone reaching this stage :D

FallGirl
November 8th, 2011, 02:30 PM
spike316: Citric acid or Vitamin C crystals.. I'll have to look into that. I mean ACV isn't bad considering the awesome results but I'm up for trying something else :)
iszolda111: I'm not sure. . I know the last time I let my Dad cut it, it might've been a little more than 3 years ago, he cut it just past shoulder length. He was going to cut again more recently but he passed away suddenly or my hair wouldn't be as long as it is. I think I gave him a hard time about it and he thought I didn't like the way he cut it but it was more like I didn't really want it cut short. Though it felt nice and light to shower with such short hair. But, I'm rambling. I'm curious how fast/how much my hair grows in a month/year and that but I'm not sure I could keep track of it. I don't know how long I want my hair to be. I don't have a goal or anything. </ramble>
BrightEyes: Brown/red in the sun. My old roommate put some red streaks in my hair last year and I'm not sure if they're still kicking around in there somewhere. But my Dad was Scottish and had red hair when he was younger that became more brown when he got older so I guess that's where I get it from.

Again, thanks for the compliments everyone! I want to try and be more active on this forum so I can get to know you guys more. So that's my goal.

GabrielleRose
November 8th, 2011, 02:36 PM
To add to the other many growing compliments, ABSOLUTELY stunning and GORGEOUS!!!