PDA

View Full Version : How does this shampoo sound to you guys?

ladyfey
November 7th, 2011, 05:37 PM
I've never heard of this, am intriged by the ingredients. It is called Your Crown and Glory Shampoo.
Deionixed Water, Decyl Polyglucose, Extract of: Rosemary, Soapbark, Lavender, Chammomile, Burdock, Yucca, Avocado Oil, Glycerine, Cellulose gum (thickener), Panthenol, Xanthan Gum (thickener), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Human Hair Protein, Allantoin, Lecithin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Inositol, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Germaben Oil, Colloidal Silver.

jesis
November 7th, 2011, 05:43 PM
Sounds pretty awesome! Unfortunately my hair hates wheat protein. If yours can handle protein, it sounds like something worth trying.

jojo
November 7th, 2011, 06:12 PM
sounds pretty good to me; my hair loves protein!

Amber_Maiden
November 7th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Sounds not too bad. The human hair protein is a bit weird... wonder whose hair they got that from?? hmm....

jaine
November 7th, 2011, 08:15 PM
I've sniffed that conditioner before at Whole Foods, and I thought it smelled HORRIBLE. (if I'm remembering the correct one.) I usually like products that are scented with essential oils, so that was puzzling.

But the ingredients look fine. Decyl polyglucose is a gentle surfactant that will remove oil-soluble and water-soluble products from your hair, but probably won't remove silicone. But it's gentler on your hair than surfactants that will remove silicone.

ladyfey
November 8th, 2011, 07:55 AM
If it smells bad, that will be a problem! :)