PDA

View Full Version : 8 months progress! (pics) What length should I call this?

Blackfire
November 7th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Im maing a wierd face in every pic and the lighting makes my hair lookbarf colored in that pic......but I think progress is easy to see! what you call this length and how long till bsl wouldyou estimate?

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s41/dontfearthedarkness/hairprogress.jpg

Lostsoule77
November 7th, 2011, 05:26 PM
I think you are between SL & APL, not sure if there is a name for that or not. Don't know on timeline to bsl, sorry. Happy growing. :)

JamieLeigh
November 7th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Great progress! :D I love it. It's hard to estimate your length from the front, though...I guess I'm just used to several years of looking at people's backs. :lol:

I love the snakebites, too! I only have one on the right side of my bottom lip (I will probably have the other done within the next year, though) and my nostril right above it. :)

jesis
November 7th, 2011, 05:29 PM
I would say at least a year to BSL, maybe 18 months! Pretty curls.

spidermom
November 7th, 2011, 05:43 PM
In the front, your hair is collar-bone length, I believe. For me, it would be 18 months to 2 years from that length to BSL.

jojo
November 7th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Great progress! :D I love it. It's hard to estimate your length from the front, though...I guess I'm just used to several years of looking at people's backs. :lol:

I love the snakebites, too! I only have one on the right side of my bottom lip (I will probably have the other done within the next year, though) and my nostril right above it. :)

thought you meant the drink then! i thought wow how did she know she liked snake bites which in the UK are a pint glass with 1/2 pint of larger and 1/2 pint cider mixed AKA looney juice! its the piercing I cottoned on!!

Back to the OP id call your length (a back shot may be better!:)) but id guess your in between shoulder and apl. For me it took 12 months from shoulder to apl and then another 18 months (i trimmed more) to bsl but your past shoulder so just short of 2 years depending how quick you grow! looks lovely and boingy which will make it seem longer to grow as curls eat length but will look fantastic once you get there!

Amber_Maiden
November 7th, 2011, 06:26 PM
I'd say APL. It'll will take a little over a year to get to BSL, perhaps two depending on how fats your hair grows.

Yozhik
November 7th, 2011, 06:52 PM
Pretty curls!

I'd call that collar-bone length (CBL). BSL will probably take around a year to get to, depending on your curls and growth rate. :)

DreamDance
November 7th, 2011, 07:41 PM
Such lovely curls! I'd agree with Collarbone Length. :) Happy growing!

racrane
November 7th, 2011, 08:57 PM
I just reached APL in August and started out as flip (around what you are right now) in April. I'm guessing about 6-9 more months for me to reach BSL. I grow fast, though. Either way, your hair is pretty and it's getting longer. I love discovering new styles to put it up each day and it's getting easier now that it's growing longer. Enjoy! :)

coffinhert
November 7th, 2011, 09:59 PM
Snakebites are the best :-]

That is awesome growth.I would guesstimate that BSL is like, a littlemroe than twice as long as shoulder length. Since you started at chin and you're just past shoulder now, maybe... 8 months times 2? so like a year and a half, if you factor in microtrims now and then.

It's gonna look super metal.