PDA

View Full Version : I have a hair album

tweetylonghair
November 7th, 2011, 10:07 AM
Yippee I am so happy I learned and was able to finally upload and make a hair album.. Only everyone here will understand why that makes me so happy ;) I hope some of you will take a look and tell me what you think of my hair. Like maybe type and length? I havent had a trim since about may this yr. and I just love to color it. One major question I have is Why does it feel dry? and yet people around me says it soft?I oil once a week. and S/C about every 3 days.

Yozhik
November 7th, 2011, 10:27 AM
Congrats on your first hair album. ;) :flower:

From your air drying, half-dry pic, I'd type you as 2b. Do you have a photo with your hair fully dry and definitely no finger-combing? That would be an ideal hair-typing photo. :)

As for your hair length, the very tippy tips reach waist, so congratulations on that, too!

Do the ends just feel dry or crunchy? Maybe you need more moisture in your routine, or maybe you need to clarify and moisturize, depending on how much build-up you may have on your ends (do you use silicones?).

Good luck on your hair journey!

tweetylonghair
November 7th, 2011, 10:38 AM
I switch between..Tressemme Naturals and VO5 I do ACV everyonce in awhile..possible once a month. The ends and middle is where I think it feels dry. Dont blow dry, No heat styling. basically just a wash and go person..braids and twirly buns are most common especially since I got some hair sticks now.