PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else noticed the a sock bun looks like a cervix?

misspurdy06
November 6th, 2011, 11:47 AM
http://www.carenewengland.org/healthGate/images/si55551374.jpg

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x223/misspurd06/001.jpg

battles
November 6th, 2011, 11:48 AM
I don't know if I can look at a sock bun the same way again. :violin:

GlennaGirl
November 6th, 2011, 11:49 AM
OMG!! New name: The Gyne-bun.

katienoonan
November 6th, 2011, 11:52 AM
OMG!! New name: The Gyne-bun.

:rollin:

I did tell my friend the other day that it looks like a bum-hole...

GlennaGirl
November 6th, 2011, 11:56 AM

Dear goodness but I am dyin'. :D

Friesiangirl
November 6th, 2011, 11:57 AM
And that's the same thing that dilates open and lets a baby through O.o ... yes? /dumb moment

Hayley

GlennaGirl
November 6th, 2011, 12:00 PM
And that's the same thing that dilates open and lets a baby through O.o ... yes? /dumb moment

Hayley

Not dumb!! Yes, it dilates to allow a baby out, it opens an eensy bit (in addition to other changes) to allow sperm in (but only at certain times) and to release menstrual flow.

So cool...we're talking hair AND obstetrics/gynecology...two of my very favorite things!!! Throw in a little history and it will be my personal trifecta...PLEASE SOMEBODY PLEASE mention something historic about the cervix...ok, just kidding. LOL. :D

GlennaGirl
November 6th, 2011, 12:01 PM
p.s. I'm going to jot this thread down under my list of "You know it's gonna be a fun day when..."

amantha
November 6th, 2011, 12:13 PM

Yes! That was my first thought too! :p I still think they look pretty though.

freecelt
November 6th, 2011, 12:26 PM
*Cough* In the early 1900s Dr. Friedman conducted a study. In the study each laboring women had a personal nurse and pitocin administration. His conclusion wast that a laboring womens cervix should dilate 1cm for every hour of labor or her labor is "dysfunctional". It is very unfortunate that his ideas still effect maternity care in the USA today. *End of bit of history on the cervix* ;)

GlennaGirl
November 6th, 2011, 12:41 PM
*Cough* In the early 1900s Dr. Friedman conducted a study. In the study each laboring women had a personal nurse and pitocin administration. His conclusion wast that a laboring womens cervix should dilate 1cm for every hour of labor or her labor is "dysfunctional". It is very unfortunate that his ideas still effect maternity care in the USA today. *End of bit of history on the cervix* ;)

I think I heart you, freecelt. :cheese:

Cainwen
November 6th, 2011, 12:56 PM

This is the basis for that nonsense? Good grief, thank heaven the rest of medicine decides to reevaluate itself more frequently than obstetrics/gynocology. We'd still be using chloroform and ether.

To answer the original post, yes I have. Is it wrong that I'd love to have someone dye their hair pink, make a sock bun and see how many innocent bystanders spit out their coffee as they walk down the street?

Carolyn
November 6th, 2011, 12:59 PM
No, I hadn't noticed but has anyone else thought a Chinese bun can look like a hooha? :D Just sayin'.

summergreen
November 6th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Would never have noticed because, well...am I the only person who'd never seen a cervix?!

GlennaGirl
November 6th, 2011, 01:11 PM
No, I hadn't noticed but has anyone else thought a Chinese bun can look like a hooha? :D Just sayin'.

I am TOTALLY changing my username to HooHaHair4U now.

misspurdy06
November 6th, 2011, 01:28 PM
I am TOTALLY changing my username to HooHaHair4U now.
I laughed so hard at this I coughed and scared my cats!

misspurdy06
November 6th, 2011, 01:29 PM
I think we love our vaginas more than we realized.

Yame
November 6th, 2011, 01:32 PM

This is what it always looks like to me, and why I am not making much of an effort to master it... LOL!

Rocket22
November 6th, 2011, 01:34 PM

OMG I haven't heard anyone use this term except my BF. I never even heard this term before him. How funny. This thread is a crack up.

battles
November 6th, 2011, 01:41 PM
This is the basis for that nonsense? Good grief, thank heaven the rest of medicine decides to reevaluate itself more frequently than obstetrics/gynocology. We'd still be using chloroform and ether.

To answer the original post, yes I have. Is it wrong that I'd love to have someone dye their hair pink, make a sock bun and see how many innocent bystanders spit out their coffee as they walk down the street?

I have a friend with pink hair.. :hmm:

nobeltonya
November 6th, 2011, 01:43 PM
lol an interesting comparison... no, I wouldn't have thought that.

jojo
November 6th, 2011, 01:46 PM
I work with a woman who has the sourest face ever, her mouth looks like the sock bun we call her cats arse mouth but only behind her back!!!

teal
November 6th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Me: *reads thread title*
Me: HAAAHAAAHAA! :spitting: (except coffee, not water)
DH: *Rewinds Netflix movie because I overrode the dialog*

spidermom
November 6th, 2011, 01:49 PM
It also looks quite a bit like the pull knobs on my cabinets.

pepperminttea
November 6th, 2011, 01:56 PM
A new hairstyle idea - find a tiny baby doll and secure it so it looks like it's being born out of the centre of your sock bun. :D

I work with a woman who has the sourest face ever, her mouth looks like the sock bun we call her cats arse mouth but only behind her back!!!

Didn't you have some trouble with a catty workplace a while back? :hmm:

Amarante
November 6th, 2011, 02:07 PM
A new hairstyle idea - find a tiny baby doll and secure it so it looks like it's being born out of the centre of your sock bun. :D

shudder:

I'm gonna have nightmares about tiny babies popping out of sockbuns now!

MissManda
November 6th, 2011, 02:10 PM
:rollin: I love this thread!

But um, I like sock buns and my hair is red... should I be worried? :silly:

freecelt
November 6th, 2011, 02:13 PM
Thank you :)

misspurdy06
November 6th, 2011, 02:14 PM

No, I still love them too. Cervix's are beautiful and so are sock buns. It's all beautiful.

freecelt
November 6th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Thank you :)

VikingVampChick
November 6th, 2011, 02:24 PM

Thankfully for my iPad, I wasn't eating or drinking anything. :)

GlennaGirl
November 6th, 2011, 02:25 PM

No. Red sock buns are fine and are within the realm of normal/healthy. However, should you wake up one morning and your sock bun has a very slightly bluish tint, you need to take a pregnancy test. You may be having little sock buns.

VikingVampChick
November 6th, 2011, 02:26 PM

See my previous comment on the thread. :)

Loviatar
November 6th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Best thread ever. :)

Wasn't there a style called 'the cervix bun' a while back? Deliberately I mean?

Lissandria
November 6th, 2011, 03:29 PM
No. Red sock buns are fine and are within the realm of normal/healthy. However, should you wake up one morning and your sock bun has a very slightly bluish tint, you need to take a pregnancy test. You may be having little sock buns.

I died laughing.

Annibelle
November 6th, 2011, 05:09 PM

:misskim::rollin:

redmj
November 6th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Yeah I have never seen one either but now I'm considering not trying that out.

supercupcakexx
November 6th, 2011, 09:42 PM
....hahahahahahaha :rollin: :laugh: :rollin:

This thread is killing me :D

FrozenBritannia
November 6th, 2011, 11:08 PM
OMG Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skraprchik
November 7th, 2011, 04:24 AM
Ok,too funny!! And you're right, it does look kinda like a cervix.

Gulbahar
November 7th, 2011, 04:29 AM
May be that's why I think they look weird.

katienoonan
November 7th, 2011, 04:29 AM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfp2hoS7xu1qc9f5v.jpg

jojo
November 7th, 2011, 04:35 AM

yeah thats the one!!!! dont have to put up with her now, still see her and her cats arse mouth out and about though!

MinderMutsig
November 7th, 2011, 05:13 AM
I don't exactly go around looking at other women's or my own cervix enough to notice the resemblance (although now that you pointed it out...) but having been on the internet for a good number of years and having seen many images I wish I could bleach from my brain I'll tell you it does look like another bodily opening that is in the near vicinity.

Which is a fancy way of saying "I never wear sockbuns because they look like butts to me".

MinderMutsig
November 7th, 2011, 05:24 AM

Oh lord I'm going to have to stay away from this thread now. I don't think I could handle a butt with a baby crawling out.

pepperminttea
November 7th, 2011, 07:24 AM

http://i43.tinypic.com/23wo6qb.jpg

;)

Katze
November 7th, 2011, 08:37 AM
hahahaha! So that's why I don't like the look of them!

The baby, the butt...sick and WRONG, people, sick and WRONG. :D

Monkey962
November 7th, 2011, 10:38 AM
So is this what women talk about in the bathroom? :D

moon2dove
November 7th, 2011, 10:52 AM
Oh maa gardd !! Stop!!!

I am gagging with laughter after reading all these posts :D

I have a vivid imagination and all I'm seeing is buns, bums, babies and viggies !! :run:

lw8666
November 7th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Eww, that is grose and hilarious at the same time. Lol.

MinderMutsig
November 7th, 2011, 11:27 AM
So is this what women talk about in the bathroom? :D Oh no. Bathroom talk is so much worse...

(Actually I don't like chatty people in bathrooms. I'm not really comfortable taking a dump while the person in the next stall is talking to her girlfriends about the amazing sex she had with her latest boytoy and the person on the other side is talking to her DH about what's for dinner tonight. :o )

misspurdy06
November 7th, 2011, 01:36 PM
I'm confused. What's so gross about a cervix?

katienoonan
November 7th, 2011, 02:29 PM
I'm confused. What's so gross about a cervix?

I think the gross word was used in terms of seeing a baby coming out of a butt on the back of someones head... now, all political-correctnessaside, I am going to assume that everyone here is level-headed enough to admit that a baby coming out of a butt is definitely gross... :rolleyes:

katienoonan
November 7th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Oh no. Bathroom talk is so much worse...

(Actually I don't like chatty people in bathrooms. I'm not really comfortable taking a dump while the person in the next stall is talking to her girlfriends about the amazing sex she had with her latest boytoy and the person on the other side is talking to her DH about what's for dinner tonight. :o )

I don't like pooping in public bathrooms atall... even empty ones... because sods law dictates that as soon as I am flushing the toilet a lady will come in and know exactly who has pooped...

Lapin
November 8th, 2011, 07:25 AM
I am glad this was brought up, and sorry I missed the action yesterday.

Having worked in shock trauma and seeing them more often than is good for the brain, i have always thought that sock buns look like prolapsed anuses.

It probably didn't help that the first time I saw a sock bun was on a girl whose hair was a beautiful shade of rich, dark red.

mmmmmmmmmmm HUNGRY!!!!

Lapin
November 8th, 2011, 07:28 AM
To add to the bathroom chatter, the only incident I ever experienced was also pretty awful: the toddler in the stall next door (whose mother was apparently NOT mothering) decided to crawl under the stall partition into my stall. He saw me mid-tampon change.

He screamed.:(

MinderMutsig
November 8th, 2011, 10:11 AM
To add to the bathroom chatter, the only incident I ever experienced was also pretty awful: the toddler in the stall next door (whose mother was apparently NOT mothering) decided to crawl under the stall partition into my stall. He saw me mid-tampon change.

He screamed.:( LOL
"... and that is how I learned never to peek under bathroom stalls. :("

ETA: I hate when people don't keep their kids in check in bathrooms. I kick when a head appears under the stall door with no regard whether it is a 40 year old creeper head or a 4 year old creeper head.

Dark Rosaleen
November 8th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Oh I shouldn't read this thread while at work.

Helix
November 8th, 2011, 12:20 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/insomniaconfessions/1280117275806.gif

ericthegreat
November 8th, 2011, 02:08 PM
And they say men are the more lewd species. :p

Maybe I should start a thread about phallic shaped hair toys!!!!!!!!!:grnbiggri

GlennaGirl
November 8th, 2011, 03:03 PM

Any person who says that hasn't been listening very hard. :p :cheese:

joflakes
November 8th, 2011, 03:28 PM
Waaaah! Too funny! *attempts to breathe*

VikingVampChick
November 8th, 2011, 03:44 PM

Nope. Women are. We just hide it better & no one expects it from us :D

MasCat
November 8th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Oh, Gods and Goddesses! Cevix bun! What will be next the Yoni Bun? (that might look quite cool... I totally dig the Yoni Purse (http://www.yoni.com/yonipurse.html))

BrennalaRosa
November 8th, 2011, 09:31 PM
Oh, Gods and Goddesses! Cevix bun! What will be next the Yoni Bun? (that might look quite cool... I totally dig the Yoni Purse (http://www.yoni.com/yonipurse.html))
Y'know, that could be done, if one could manage to do two french twists facing each other...

Teazel
November 8th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Y'know, that could be done, if one could manage to do two french twists facing each other...

Been there, done that (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=583&pictureid=20703)! :wink:

AshNight1214
November 8th, 2011, 09:55 PM
0.0 oh my... that's amazing. And mildly disturbing...

Then again, I'm the singer who said that it was unfair that instrumentalists could wear their instruments in necklaces... if singers tried, it would look like we had a vulva around our necks! XD

PixxieStix
November 8th, 2011, 09:56 PM
Laughing hysterically over here. This is great. But yeah, glad I'm not the only one who has had that thought, but even so, I"ll still rock a sock bun when my hair gets long enough, plus it makes really pretty curls if you sleep in one. :D

owlathena
November 8th, 2011, 10:00 PM
lol this thread cracks me up

HintOfMint
November 8th, 2011, 11:09 PM

:bigeyes:

Kind of awesome, actually. This thread is hysterical!

Tea Lady
November 8th, 2011, 11:32 PM
Laughing out loud here, hubby trying to fall asleep. How do I explain this thread to him? And the new words I am learning (Yoni! and Yoni purses??!!). As a nurse, the prolapsed anus comparison nearly killed me. :smirk:

Tea Lady

longhairedlady
November 9th, 2011, 01:04 AM
lol....wow....

Kyaatje
November 9th, 2011, 02:10 AM
Oh I love you ladies :-)
I'm waiting for the first picture of a cervix bun with baby LOL

Clelia
November 10th, 2011, 01:18 PM
It kinda does... ut this threat turns it up to eleven... Baby Born Bun, I must do that!

BrennalaRosa
November 10th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Oh I love you ladies :-)
I'm waiting for the first picture of a cervix bun with baby LOL
How very 18th C.!

Lapin
November 11th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Hrm, i don't have enough hair to do a sock bun... someone needs to step up!
And those yoni purses? purchased!:D
It's a gift for a dear friend, and I am debating what to put in it!

My undergrad campus had a massive vagina/chair thing. It was pink, and had lots of... layering. and was pretty anatomically detailed. My buddy had the chance to give Yo-yo Ma a tour of the building, and that chair was just right there, main lobby, looking exactly how the artist intended.

Oh college, you just don't get that sort of stuff in the real world...

slz
November 11th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Oh how many times did I think to myself "hmmm ... I wouldn't wear that, um, *thing* :D " .

ladonna
November 11th, 2011, 03:40 PM
To avoid that not so fresh feeling, make sure you freshen your bun's daily. A spray bottle is a good method.
THis thread is too funny!

Kyaatje
November 11th, 2011, 04:18 PM
How very 18th C.!

Showed my age, did I ;-)

ArienEllariel
November 11th, 2011, 04:32 PM
You girls are killin me here! :spitting: :ohmy:

Oh goodness... I believe I do have a babydoll round here somewhere that would fit in a sockbun... meheheh...

edit: here you go.. lol it isn't anatomically correct by any means but thought you might get a giggle out of it anyways :p

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u16/ArienEllariel/IMG_3235-1.jpg

misspurdy06
November 11th, 2011, 05:23 PM

Oh goodness... I believe I do have a babydoll round here somewhere that would fit in a sockbun... meheheh...

edit: here you go.. lol it isn't anatomically correct by any means but thought you might get a giggle out of it anyways :p

Woohoo! Yeah! Somebody did it! Woohoo! Good Job.

GlennaGirl
November 11th, 2011, 05:55 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!! (standing up and clapping) It is totally ArienEllariel FTW! :cheese:

Yozhik
November 11th, 2011, 06:51 PM
ArienEllariel, that's amazing! :applause:

You win an awesomeness prize. :D

Would you wear it out? I don't think I would be brave enough. :p

ArienEllariel
November 11th, 2011, 06:52 PM
@Yokhik- oh gosh no, I'm too chicken to. xD

Lissandria
November 11th, 2011, 07:48 PM
^^^LOL ArienEllariel. I didn't have a tiny baby, so I improvised for my sock-bun birth:
:bigeyes:
http://i41.tinypic.com/308jdaa.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/30at72x.jpg

Yozhik
November 11th, 2011, 07:53 PM
Oh man, alien birth! :alien:

ETA: does it eat its way out of the bun?

ArienEllariel
November 11th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Originally I thought to use a Barbie head but I figured that might be a little tramatic for you all.

LOL @ the alien birth! :claps:

Kyla
November 11th, 2011, 08:39 PM
This is so awesome. When I first clicked on the thread I had my doubts....but it looks exactly like one. :p

RedDevil
November 11th, 2011, 08:41 PM
This thread is awesome. Ive seen many a cervix in my career and it really does look like this haha! Now if only we could do a Pap smear. Toilet brush maybe ;)

Synthemesc
November 11th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Oh good lord, I'm dying here!

GlennaGirl
November 11th, 2011, 09:17 PM
AN ALIEN BIRTH!!! Out of someone's head. I think that's a first, even for the LHC! :lol:

Juneii
November 11th, 2011, 09:20 PM
oooooh my goodness! this is too funny

BrennalaRosa
November 11th, 2011, 11:05 PM
Made of win!

Kyaatje
November 11th, 2011, 11:45 PM
Love it !!!
I never did a sockbun before and I don't have a baby doll : but I would definitely dare to go out like that LOL

http://i41.tinypic.com/308jdaa.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/30at72x.jpg

pepperminttea
November 12th, 2011, 12:54 AM
ArienEllariel & Lissandria: :rollin:

MasCat
November 12th, 2011, 05:17 PM
Gals! You made my day! errr... night! :)

(Also: you noticed how now men can also give birth to little sock-bunnies?)

Bene
November 12th, 2011, 05:19 PM
I always thought of a sock bun as a g**tse waiting to happen :shrug:

Maraz
November 12th, 2011, 05:26 PM
I'm so glad no one else is in the house right now to ask me what I'm laughing about!

Long_Curls
November 12th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Interesting observation.

Rybe
November 12th, 2011, 07:34 PM

I would read it. And actually have an excellent example, but I'm hesitant to post it...I don't know if there's a rule against posting terrifying strawberry fabric peen hair clips that seem to be expelling feathers....but uh. Better safe than sorry :D

Also this thread is amazing

PaganPriestess
November 13th, 2011, 02:41 AM
Totally woke my husband up literally laughing out loud. TOOOOO FUNNY!

VikingVampChick
November 13th, 2011, 09:44 AM

Hair sticks are a bit phallic.

chelshireling
November 13th, 2011, 11:51 PM
Hahaha. Has anyone read Memoirs of a Geisha? There is a scene in which a man explains why he like girls to wear red ribbons in their hair for... similar.. reasons:p

Cainwen
November 14th, 2011, 08:00 AM
Hahaha. Has anyone read Memoirs of a Geisha? There is a scene in which a man explains why he like girls to wear red ribbons in their hair for... similar.. reasons:p

I think you're thinking of the 'split peach' hair style? I didn't think it was a ribbon, more like a little pillow that made their hair look like the purses mentioned earlier in the thread :eyebrows:

Lapin
November 14th, 2011, 08:15 AM
HA! I do remember that hairstyle from MoaG now, completely forgot about it!

It would be a fun halloween style, I guess.
"So... what are you dressed as?"
"A (ladyparts) head"

One of my heavily bearded male friends kept all kinds of stuff in his beard. He actually could fit a pack of cigarettes in there and carry it around without issue. I never thought to ask him to carry a babydoll in there, though now that I think about it he would have had great fun pretending his beard was giving birth.

The places this thread has taken me...

GRU
November 14th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Y'all do realize I'm doing my OB rotation this semester, right? :lol:

GlennaGirl
November 14th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Y'all do realize I'm doing my OB rotation this semester, right? :lol:

They're going to really wonder when you start poking at their heads.

GRU
November 14th, 2011, 09:57 AM
They're going to really wonder when you start poking at their heads.

:lol:

Sadly, nobody has had hair long enough for a decent sock bun this semester.... looks like I'm going to be stuck poking at vajayjays....

TheLorelei
November 14th, 2011, 11:15 PM
The traditional Geisha style from the back is made to look like a ladies private part. The sock bun is following an old tradition! http://www.women-hairstyles.com/images/geisha-hairstyle.jpg

GlennaGirl
November 14th, 2011, 11:29 PM
The traditional Geisha style from the back is made to look like a ladies private part. The sock bun is following an old tradition! http://www.women-hairstyles.com/images/geisha-hairstyle.jpg

Boy, if my virginia looked like that, I'd be showing it off everywhere and probably getting arrested! :p

Lapin
November 15th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Boy, if my virginia looked like that, I'd be showing it off everywhere and probably getting arrested! :p

:lol: & :thumbsup: to you!

Yozhik
November 15th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Boy, if my virginia looked like that, I'd be showing it off everywhere and probably getting arrested! :p {my bolding}

:spitting:

Well, my Virginia looks rather damp and cold right now. :laugh:

. . .

(but that's just the weather outside ;))

HairFaerie
November 15th, 2011, 04:46 PM
I always thought of a sock bun as a g**tse waiting to happen :shrug:

Hahahahahaha! YES!

Intransigentia
November 15th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Hair sticks are a bit phallic.

Who needs a hairstick? Two buns and a box braid FTW!

katsrevenge
November 15th, 2011, 05:37 PM
I would read it. And actually have an excellent example, but I'm hesitant to post it...I don't know if there's a rule against posting terrifying strawberry fabric peen hair clips that seem to be expelling feathers....but uh. Better safe than sorry :D

Also this thread is amazing

:D:D:cheese::cheese::D:D

I would love to see this... you can send me the link?? Maybe I could recreate it in a more 'tame' fashion.. and then wear it out...

VikingVampChick
November 15th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Who needs a hairstick? Two buns and a box braid FTW!

You win :)

VikingVampChick
November 15th, 2011, 06:12 PM
At the risk of looking like I'm completely out of it, someone please pm me & tell me what g**tse is? I'm totally not getting what the ** is, let alone what it means. Thanks :)

GRU
November 15th, 2011, 09:55 PM
At the risk of looking like I'm completely out of it, someone please pm me & tell me what g**tse is? I'm totally not getting what the ** is, let alone what it means. Thanks :)

Will do....

ArienEllariel
November 16th, 2011, 03:20 AM

I have no idea. Completely lost on that one. lol

Kyaatje
November 16th, 2011, 04:03 AM

No idea either.

More on topic : I'm sitting on the bus and the person in front off me has sort of a sock bun but made with some sort of plastic clip. Now imagine the sock bun with a slight opening in the upper part, in this opening the plastic clips hooks together. You have this mental picture ? Now see me sitting behind her trying to control my giggels remembering this thread !!! Thank the powers that be for smartphones so I can distract myself !

GRU
November 16th, 2011, 06:42 AM

No idea either.

I'll send you both a PM.... :)

More on topic : I'm sitting on the bus and the person in front off me has sort of a sock bun but made with some sort of plastic clip. Now imagine the sock bun with a slight opening in the upper part, in this opening the plastic clips hooks together. You have this mental picture ? Now see me sitting behind her trying to control my giggels remembering this thread !!! Thank the powers that be for smartphones so I can distract myself !

I know exactly what kind of clip you're talking about, it's a Scunci Magic Bun (and there are other brands as well. If you google it, you'll find all kinds of pictures. You put your hair through the middle hole, roll it up, then clip the ends together. Kudos on not busting out in a complete fit of hysterics! :thumbsup:

VikingVampChick
November 16th, 2011, 08:02 AM
My poor eyes. My poor iphone. When the good ladies at LHC warn you about anything - LISTEN TO THEM!

GRU
November 16th, 2011, 08:37 AM
My poor eyes. My poor iphone. When the good ladies at LHC warn you about anything - LISTEN TO THEM!

Hey, I tells the truth, I tells ya! :lol:

Kyaatje
November 16th, 2011, 02:47 PM
Hey, I tells the truth, I tells ya! :lol:

Oh boy do you tell the truth !

GRU
November 16th, 2011, 02:58 PM
Oh boy do you tell the truth !

Once g**tse has been seen, it cannot be unseen! :eyebrows:

darklyndsea
November 16th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Once g**tse has been seen, it cannot be unseen! :eyebrows:
Honestly, on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most disturbing thing I have ever come across on the internet, g**tse is about a 3.

GRU
November 17th, 2011, 06:37 AM
Honestly, on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most disturbing thing I have ever come across on the internet, g**tse is about a 3.

True... but by LHC standards, it's rather :blueeek: :blueeek: :blueeek: :blueeek: !!! (and definitely NSFW!!!)

:lol:

Chamy
November 17th, 2011, 06:57 AM
Hmm, well look at that! :p

Amber_Maiden
November 17th, 2011, 09:37 PM
I think that is pretty cool.

Lissandria
November 18th, 2011, 02:41 AM
Can someone PM me what it is, please? Also- I just wanna say this thread makes me happy :)

PriscillaCherel
November 18th, 2011, 02:56 AM
Haha, o gosh... :P

GRU
November 18th, 2011, 06:27 AM
Can someone PM me what it is, please? Also- I just wanna say this thread makes me happy :)

Check your inbox.... and don't follow the directions at work or around children or members of clergy!

kamikaze hair
November 18th, 2011, 07:54 AM
oooh, me too, im such a gooba for not knowing what it means... :( this thread is so funny though :)

GRU
November 18th, 2011, 09:18 AM
oooh, me too, im such a gooba for not knowing what it means... :( this thread is so funny though :)

Check your inbox and consider yourself warned!!! ;)

MandyBeth
November 18th, 2011, 09:40 AM
G**tse is so not shocking. Then again, maybe I'm just too corrupted.

Now, to find my carrot jockey necklace, I bet that'd work just fine in a sockbun and yes, I'd wear it in public.

kamikaze hair
November 18th, 2011, 11:12 AM
MandyBeth: oh my god its so funny that you mention your baby mohawk carrot jockey necklace. I've just spent the last TWO HOURS on the cakewrecks site laughing my ass off. You'd be surprised how much of a workout it is to NOT burst out laughing. (its 3.41 in the morning here, everyone is asleep and have work tomorrow morning.)

GRU: EWWWWWW. and THANKYOU.

pepperminttea
November 18th, 2011, 11:19 AM
For anyone wondering what G**tse is, it's an old school shock website - a very simple site, often just with an image or a gif of something suitably NSFW and/or obscene. The kind of thing you'd fool your friends into clicking on in high school and then laugh while they exclaim with "ewww!" or "argh!" or a mixture of the two. :p

MandyBeth
November 18th, 2011, 11:47 AM
MandyBeth: oh my god its so funny that you mention your baby mohawk carrot jockey necklace. I've just spent the last TWO HOURS on the cakewrecks site laughing my ass off. You'd be surprised how much of a workout it is to NOT burst out laughing. (its 3.41 in the morning here, everyone is asleep and have work tomorrow morning.)

GRU: EWWWWWW. and THANKYOU.
Yup that's what the carrot jockey is from :) Actually, I call it my Iceman G&Ping a Carrot necklace, but most people don't get that. DH is trying to figure out how to build a little octogan for the necklace to sit in.

Latte Lady
November 18th, 2011, 02:32 PM
I can't stop laughing! I'm not going to be able to ever make this bun now that the image is firmly planted in my mind. I AM going to do up all of my friends hair like this though. Then after they've been out all day with the style show them this thread. Snerk!