PDA

View Full Version : Nice sticks, turned wood, and cheap to boot!

eadwine
March 14th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Just noticed that alesis218 on ebay has put some nice sticks up. Buy It Nows, for under 10! Anyone who wants an affordable stick might want to check that out :)

Oh and no.. I don't know this seller.. just wanted to alert folks with a smaller wallet so they too can buy something really nice :D

OR Cowgirl
March 14th, 2008, 11:30 AM
I have three of his sticks and they are lovely!! I will certainly buy from him again. I have to say that shipping from Florida to Oregon seems to take forever when I'm waiting for a new hairtoy but he packages really well (bubble wrapped inside a shipping tube) and they are worth the wait!

Mariah

DecafJane
March 14th, 2008, 09:22 PM
I have two hairsticks from him as well - they are gorgeous, he sent them straight away, postage was reasonable (I'm in Australia!) and his communication was excellent. :)

Mely
March 14th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Very nice! And only $5. I'm trying to restrain myself.

chloeishere
March 14th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Very nice! And only $5. I'm trying to restrain myself.

I couldn't. :o

J'accuse! *points finger at eadwine* Enabler!

Now I have two purpleheart topped turned sticks... I'm done! Hopefully for life!

Edited to clarify: I have one purplewood topped stick that I just purchased, and another catstyle one that I got in a swap from OhioLisa, which hasn't come yet. I didn't purchase 2 from this seller, just now!

eadwine
March 15th, 2008, 02:07 AM
I have caved in myself and bought two in the middle of the night (around 3am my time or something :lol:). They were the perfect usable length for me, so I couldn't resist.