PDA

View Full Version : Hair comb lovers

unknown
November 5th, 2011, 06:41 PM
I have very thick hair and elastics/scrunchies has never been able to hold my hair without breaking off in a couple of days. I even bought Blax snag-free elastics, they held my hair pretty well but got weaker and broke apart in about a month.

I decided to try hair combs as I've heard a lot of people swear by them. I went at a store and picked up 7 different hair combs (plastic, but the quality is very good) for about 3 dollars each. It's the best hair-related buy I have ever made! :)
They hold all off my hair and look great.

So, my question is what type of hairstyles that can be made with combs except for the Gibson tuck, the Cinnabun and French Twists?

unknown
November 6th, 2011, 10:55 AM
No one here?

ImperatrixMundi
November 6th, 2011, 11:25 AM
I only have about 2 decent hair combs that don't break when I put them in my hair. Most I see in the shops are all clear plastic ones that break easily.
I only know how to do a French twist with a hair comb, I'll be looking forward to reading more advice:) .
How long do you find the 'teeth' need to be to make the comb stay in your hair?

unknown
November 6th, 2011, 12:25 PM
I only have about 2 decent hair combs that don't break when I put them in my hair. Most I see in the shops are all clear plastic ones that break easily.
I only know how to do a French twist with a hair comb, I'll be looking forward to reading more advice:) .
How long do you find the 'teeth' need to be to make the comb stay in your hair?

I didn't want to buy plastic combs, but that's all I could find.
The teeth is about 7 cm, sadly I have no idea how much that is in inches. :confused: A

KwaveT
November 6th, 2011, 07:24 PM
I didn't want to buy plastic combs, but that's all I could find.
The teeth is about 7 cm, sadly I have no idea how much that is in inches. :confused: A

That is about 2.75 inches.