PDA

View Full Version : crea clip

jojo
November 5th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Has anybody used these clips and cut using Fayes cutting instructions or would you need a second person to trim from the back?

thanks in advance

monichella
November 5th, 2011, 12:11 PM
I've bought this few days ago and I was asking myself the same question!

luthein
November 5th, 2011, 12:30 PM
I use it and have DBF cut the back. I'm interested if there's a DIY version!

jojo
November 5th, 2011, 01:28 PM
I was speaking to Raven reed before and she suggested using the bang clip instead of the large one if your going to trim using Fayes method, I think this is an excellent suggestion. I am all for trying it, just use the bang clip as you would normally use your 2 fingers and keep the spirit level facing you, I don't seehow this wouldnt work!

PinkyCat
November 5th, 2011, 02:03 PM
I do exactly this, and do it all by my onesie. I do the U cut and I use the small blue clip - the big white one leave too much room for unneveness.

First I do the front trim with the blue clip to make the V, then I do the pony behind with an elastic and slide it down as far as I can. Then I take a SECOND elastic, bring the tail over my sholder and put it below the first and slide it even further down. Then I take the blue clip below the second elastic & use it to clip off the tip of the V straight accross. Works like a charm every time!

Hope that made sense. You can see the U in my album.

luthein
November 5th, 2011, 03:07 PM
Great idea! I'm going to try this when it's trimming time.

jacqueline101
November 5th, 2011, 03:44 PM
I wrote a deal on here and a lady that had one said that its easy. I have used the hair trimming tape for doing my own bangs. The stuff I bought is like scotch tape and it works to make a straight line.

jojo
November 5th, 2011, 04:34 PM
some great ideas, im glad the fayes method works, im going to try this!