PDA

View Full Version : I am my hairs worst enemy?

Aimskylove
November 3rd, 2011, 10:47 PM
So I thought it was funny to hear "bad hair dreams" that is until I recently had one! Lol. I had a dream that I went to someone who was not my normal hair dresser and told him to dye my pretty black hair blonde (well the ends, in my dream I was going for the ombre look lol). He told me that the bleach would cause significant damage and I told him its okay we can just cut it all off. :poot: Well funny thing is I was standing there while I saw all of this happening (sorta like out of body exp) and I was trying to tell myself not to do it! Then bam, I woke up! Phew! Just a dream! lol. I think the dream stems from seeing so many pretty ombre hair pictures hahah I wanted to do it but I know it will cause so much damage. :( Im just happy my bsl hair is stil bsl and growing :D

MyKing'sQueen
November 4th, 2011, 03:28 AM
That's scary! I've had several scary hair dreams where my hair was falling out in handfuls or I've cut it really short. It's such a relief to wake up and realize your hair is still there!!!

Ishje
November 4th, 2011, 04:14 AM
oh yea...those dreams XD I remember them.
my worst dream was when I was upset and decided to cut my own hair until I was bald XD
but the dreams you two describe are very recognizable as well XD

Amber_Maiden
November 4th, 2011, 06:15 AM
agh... I still have buzz cut dreams... ughhh

Mischamiu
November 4th, 2011, 03:14 PM
Those dreams... I always wake up and immediatly touch my hair!