PDA

View Full Version : Hair loss

Tawnylioness
November 2nd, 2011, 10:36 PM
ok all you hair experts, i have noticed that all my lost hairs have the white bulbie thing on the end, is that good or bad? i am losing a tonne of hair every day, specially when i comb my condish through, having big clumps sliding down my legs

is this the after having baby shed (she is 5 months old ) or something more sinister? my hair isnt in top health

HumanBean
November 2nd, 2011, 11:27 PM
It could totally be the after baby shed.

Purdy Bear
November 3rd, 2011, 02:55 AM
It sounds like post partem shedding, but if your worried check it out with your health visitor or Dr.

Hairloss can be caused by lack of iron or hormones, so it maybe that you need something to get your rebalanced after the birth.

NB: With Alopecia (hair loss usually in patches (Areata) or thinning (male pattern/hormones)) your hair regrows during pregenancy but then sheds back afterwards - weird huh!

Desideira
November 3rd, 2011, 06:24 AM
I experience the same type of hair loss, hair thinning, white dots:(

but in my case i dont know what happend and how to stop it:(
i am finding my ahr faling all the time and it become thinner and weak

Mesmerise
November 3rd, 2011, 06:28 AM
Sounds like post partum shedding to me!! However, if you're worried get checked out by your doctor. You may need more iron or something in your diet.

Amber_Maiden
November 3rd, 2011, 06:49 AM
white bulby thing on end.... My sheds don't have those usually... But it could also mean that your hair isn't breaking...