PDA

View Full Version : Any LHC members living in ARIZONA?

hurricanexkat
November 2nd, 2011, 10:06 PM
Hey, I'm just wondering if there are any henna using LHC members living in Arizona (specifically the Surprise/Peoria area) who would be willing to help a newbie learn how to henna properly? I have been a redhead / dyed redhead my whole life and really like the idea of henna. Only problem is I'm not very good with normal hair dye on my hair, let alone one I'm not familiar with..

Creatureling
November 2nd, 2011, 10:47 PM
I live in Phoenix, but I've never used henna :(. I hope you find someone nearby who can help!

hurricanexkat
November 2nd, 2011, 11:29 PM
Darn! Ok but thanks for your reply. :)

nellreno
November 3rd, 2011, 02:24 AM
Like Creatureling I'm in Phoenix but haven't used henna (yet). I'm still going to watch this thread though because I have been interested in hennaing my hair.

thelittlestdoc
November 5th, 2011, 12:29 AM
I live in northern AZ or I'd be happy to help. If you're interested in using a LUSH Henna bar, you can head over to their store and they'll talk you through the entire thing (this is what I did the last time I colored my hair). They occasionally do demos as well, and you can volunteer to be the in-store model.

Hope you find someone to help you out if you're looking to go the more tradition route ;)