PDA

View Full Version : Disney Rapunzel Shampoo for long hair

janeytilllie
November 1st, 2011, 08:48 PM
Today at Poundland I found Disney Rapunzel mild and gentle shampoo for long hair.
I'm going to try it tonight.

It does however smell divine! It smells of sweet fruity yogurt :)

I'm just wondering if any one has come across this shampoo and if there is a matching conditioner? Thanks :)
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=5258&pictureid=117775

mora
November 1st, 2011, 09:00 PM
Interesting. I've never seen this before but found a matching mini-sized conditioner in this (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Disney-Tangled-Rapunzel-Let-your-Hair-Down-Beautiful-Hair-Accessories-Set-/310345110910) set when I went looking for more information.

morrigan*
November 2nd, 2011, 02:55 AM
I want a bottle :D

pepperminttea
November 2nd, 2011, 03:50 AM
Any chance of an ingredients list? :)

janeytilllie
November 2nd, 2011, 06:49 AM
Interesting. I've never seen this before but found a matching mini-sized conditioner in this (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Disney-Tangled-Rapunzel-Let-your-Hair-Down-Beautiful-Hair-Accessories-Set-/310345110910) set when I went looking for more information.

Thanks for the link :) I really want to try out the conditioner, very tempted to buy it. Thanks again.

janeytilllie
November 2nd, 2011, 06:58 AM
Any chance of an ingredients list? :)

Yep no problem :D

Back of bottle

Let Your Hair Down Shampoo
Gentle enough for everyday use on gorgeous flowing hair

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Parfum, PEG - 150, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, C1 16035, C1 60730.

janeytilllie
November 2nd, 2011, 07:05 AM
Tried the shampoo this morning my hair is now 80% dry.
The shampoo was pretty good at cleansing my hair. I suffer from drandruff and usually use Head and Shoulders 2 in 1. My scalp so far doesn't feel itchy at all. My hair is very soft and shiny.

The smell is lovely! My hair smells of sweet fruity yogurt. Yum!

I love anything related to Rapunzel. I love the bottle design, it's why I got it. My Rapunzel shampoo sits proudly and looking pretty in my shower lol :o

I really really want to find and try a matching conditioner!

celebriangel
November 2nd, 2011, 07:24 AM
I like the ingredients list - it does look like a nice, gentle shampoo!

I kindof wish I still used shampoo...

pepperminttea
November 2nd, 2011, 08:22 AM

Back of bottle

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Parfum, PEG - 150, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, C1 16035, C1 60730.

Thank you! :D Your description of the scent makes me want to find it just to smell it.

MychelleC
November 2nd, 2011, 10:52 AM

Back of bottle

I'm glad this is working for you! The bottle is adorable. The ingredients lead me to think this could be drying. Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate are high-foaming surfactants that most hair types like, though I wouldn't say they are particularly gentle when used together as primary surfactants (I do use the sulfoacetate in my shampoos but at 10% or less as it can be drying). I am surprised to see Sodium Chloride (yes, table salt) listed ahead of the Cocamidopropyl Betaine - a very mild amphoteric surfactant that improves lather and increases mildness. Salt is used to thicken the product, but not usually at more than 3%. We are looking at a lot more than 3% here! This could work well for an oily haired person who likes a very cleansing shampoo.

Amber_Maiden
November 2nd, 2011, 06:18 PM
That is super cute!!! :D

Teufelchen
November 3rd, 2011, 12:06 PM
I just found that Detangler (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brand-New-Disneys-Tangled-Rapunzel-Mild-Gentle-DETANGLER-Ideal-Gift-/260885398121?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Hair_Care_Shampoo _Conditioner_PP&hash=item3cbdfb4269)
But the shipping costs a fortune. I wonder if you could find it somewhere else as well. I am very tempted to get the detangler.
The shampoo containd betaine, so I can't use it.

Rosethorn
November 3rd, 2011, 10:11 PM
That's adorable! Loved that movie. Until the end when all her hair got chopped off.

CaityBear
November 4th, 2011, 12:48 AM
That's adorable! Loved that movie. Until the end when all her hair got chopped off.

Me too!! I didn't like the ending.

I would love to buy some of this just to say I got Rapunzel shampoo!! lol

janeytilllie
November 4th, 2011, 03:06 AM
I just found that Detangler (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brand-New-Disneys-Tangled-Rapunzel-Mild-Gentle-DETANGLER-Ideal-Gift-/260885398121?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Hair_Care_Shampoo _Conditioner_PP&hash=item3cbdfb4269)
But the shipping costs a fortune. I wonder if you could find it somewhere else as well. I am very tempted to get the detangler.
The shampoo containd betaine, so I can't use it.

Thank you for the link :) I'm too am very tempted to buy the detangler.

janeytilllie
November 11th, 2011, 02:18 AM
Poundland are now selling the Rapunzel detangler. Wow.

This is for me the best detangler I have ever used. Not only does it work but leaves my hair really silky and frizz free.

This is hands down my favourite hair product. I am absolutely in love! :inlove:

Ingedients

Aqua, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor oil, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Parfum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium, Chloride, Quaternium 15, Methlisothiazolinone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Alpha-isomethyl lonone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citeronellol.

Teufelchen
November 11th, 2011, 03:37 AM
I guess I know where I will go to today. :)