PDA

View Full Version : it's been a while!

ylime
October 30th, 2011, 03:42 AM
gee, last time i posted here, i was having trouble with my fairytale ends! now thats all sorted my growing seems to be going well and i'd like to share a few photos of my healthier hair!!

The first one is what it is normally- after a shower and no touching lest the curls go frizzy... http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz330/ylime_xo/Picture888.jpg

and the second is my hair after ive combed it out- such a difference!! :)

http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz330/ylime_xo/Picture882.jpg

hope you enjoy
ylime xx

jojo
October 30th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Your hair is lovely and id call it a 2c/3a untouched. Your hemline is lovely too.

My hair does that too when I brush/comb it. I go from a 2b to a 1c/2a once brushed but love your photo before combing, the spirals are beautiful.

Amber_Maiden
October 30th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Your hair is beautiful! Just lovely! :)

CastaDiva
October 30th, 2011, 01:54 PM
You have really beautiful hair, I'm envious:)

ylime
October 31st, 2011, 02:12 AM
aww thank you all!
I actually never thought my hair was so curly! and I am now proud to have it out, I was so used to being ridiculed for my hair but thanks to LHC I'm proud to rock the thick locks :)

ylime
October 31st, 2011, 02:14 AM
and my hemline is thanks to the Feye's self trim in a "U" shape :)

wtchmel
October 31st, 2011, 02:31 AM
Ummm, okay.... after all these years on the boards, i wouldn't consider your hemline "fairytale" ends at all. It seems pretty even and blunt to me and very healthy looking

ylime
October 31st, 2011, 02:34 AM
I know, my first post here back in July I had fairy tales, and I trimmed them off to make my ends more blunt :)

wtchmel
October 31st, 2011, 02:37 AM
THey look very nice, and I happen to be a poster who doesn't really read through the thread or sometimes even the whole initial post. Very nice hair, thick, and I feel you can easily achieve extreme length with that thickness.

ylime
October 31st, 2011, 02:51 AM
I understand, I tend to only read key words in posts, and thank you, I'm aiming for waist/tailbone- my aunty has the same hair with TB length so hopefully I get there too :)