PDA

View Full Version : Hair update (pictures!)x

Shona
October 29th, 2011, 02:58 PM
So before i found LHC i had virgin hair, but that was in need of some serious tlc, i didn't realise how much the way you comb, wash, handle your hair could change it so much, and although i feel i am in a total growth stall just now (my hair has hardly grown since August), but looking at these photos has helped me a little!

Start of LHC.
August:
No dye, but the colour looks abit strange here!
looking abit "rat-taily"
http://i42.tinypic.com/ofsghx.jpg

29th October
http://i42.tinypic.com/25q3ss1.jpg

I still have quite alot of whispies due to badly combed hair pre-lhc!
how did i not realise using a bad comb and raking it through my hair could rip it! silly shona!

http://i39.tinypic.com/nnw1h5.jpg
(Waves from overnight braiding)

anyway, i'm starting to feel better about my hair as it IS getting healthier, and slowly BUT surley gaining length, though not half as fast as other people.

Thanks for reading!

http://i44.tinypic.com/s4pav6.jpg
(Natural hair.)

joflakes
October 29th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Wow! That looks so much better. Congratulations on all your efforts!

Inching Along
October 29th, 2011, 03:13 PM
It is looking very pretty and has gotten good growth, Shona! You should feel very encouraged. Thank you for sharing!

Slinks
October 29th, 2011, 03:17 PM
your hair has deffinately benefited from your TLC :-) and it has grown .. your whispies look as though they could be new growth coming thru ..

MrsGuther
October 29th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Wow! Such beautiful progress!! I can actually see a lot of growth, and your hair looks so soft and shiny now!

longhairedwolf
October 29th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Your hair looks really good. Congrats on your progress.

newbeginning
October 29th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Looks great.

Sunny_side_up
October 29th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Your hair is looking very nice, progressing well! Great looking wavy locks:D

bettylibertine
October 29th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Looks good! I love the colour :)

Rocket22
October 29th, 2011, 05:09 PM
Will I think you have gain a lot since August!!! it's only October. I know, the end of October, but you have gained lots of progress.. You should be thrilled!!!!

Aqua Gal
October 29th, 2011, 06:12 PM
I love it when things turn out better than I thought. Your hair is definitly looking longer. :)

Shona
October 29th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Thanks everyone, your comments are very encouraging! though i still feel shy about posting pictures of my hair because it's no where near as long and healthy as almost everyone on here! though i will try and get over it! arrrrrgh

amantha
October 29th, 2011, 06:28 PM
I think your hair looks lovely! And it has gained a lot of growth since August in my opinion. :)

Yozhik
October 29th, 2011, 07:01 PM
That is some significant progress. :)

Great job, and please don't feel self-conscious about posting your photos -- your waves are looking really nice. :flower:

I didn't realize the damage I was doing with rough combing, either, and even though I rarely did any kind of heat styling, my hair was suffering just from brushing. :( It wasn't until after I joined LHC that I realized I probably shouldn't be ripping through tangles. As a result, my hair has gained 1/4 " in circumference. :cheese:

PixxieStix
October 29th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Hey, we all have to start somewhere! Starting great care for your hair now is a wonderful step for the hair you will be growing over the next several years, and all the new growth will benefit from the pampering. :D I wish I could say for sure my hair has been looking better due to better care since finding LHC, but it just may be the henna, lol! Anyway, lovely color, great job taking care of it. Keep this photo of yourself to compare in a year from now, and then you'll be really amazed!

Amber_Maiden
October 29th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Wow! Looks awesome! Good job!

Avital88
October 29th, 2011, 07:09 PM
good growth and it looks a lot healthier, you did a good job,LHC is proud of you :D

Avital88
October 29th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Thanks everyone, your comments are very encouraging! though i still feel shy about posting pictures of my hair because it's no where near as long and healthy as almost everyone on here! though i will try and get over it! arrrrrgh

I started with worse than this, believe me your hair looks beautiful.
And the good thing is, it will only get better over time :)

kanaka
October 29th, 2011, 11:41 PM
Amazing progress! thats a lot of growth. your hair pretty :)

jojo
October 30th, 2011, 08:08 AM
I see a lot of growth! your hair looks fantastic you should be proud of your progress; well done!

IanB
October 30th, 2011, 09:11 AM
Well done you, keep up the good work. Ian

Bazinga
October 30th, 2011, 09:31 AM
It looks so much better. I think it is fascinating how much one can influence the hair by taking good care of it. I hope at some point I will be able to show such pictures.:)

Avaya
October 30th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Your hair is looking really great and your haircolor is very pretty too! :)

jujube
October 30th, 2011, 09:39 AM
It looks amazing! And it does seem to have grown. Looks like you're on the right track.

blondie9912
October 30th, 2011, 10:26 AM
That's great progress!