PDA

View Full Version : My first "Hair Hamster"!

Jayce
October 28th, 2011, 02:23 PM
I ran across this funny term a few months ago on LHC and today I finally understood it!

I always comb out my hair before I shower and today I decided to try the method of detangling while it was full of conditioner. Wow! My comb was full of hair and the shower drain slowed down becasue the screen was full of hair lol! I ended up with my own little hair hamster after I tidied it all up.

What a funny thing to be proud of but at least here at LHC, people will understand.

Now, I'm off to measure my hair again - with this much shedding it has to be longer Lol!

beckishness
October 28th, 2011, 02:43 PM
HA! Just the other day I got yelled at by my boyfriend for creating a "hair hamster" in the shower drain. The drain was clogged and when he cleaned it out - there it was! I have never seen anything like it, but I was very amused. :-D

teal
October 28th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Dh pulled a baseball sized wad of hair out of the drain and threw it on the floor with a wet splat. I guess the fat little hamster had too much Thanksgiving dinner... :lol:...

Shesta
October 28th, 2011, 03:40 PM
I have a hamster as well. I've been feeding it a whole month and it's now ...huge! I keep it in a box, which my BF accidently opened few days ago and surprisingly he said - nothing. He just started playing with it, pretending it to be mustache :D

Jayce
October 29th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Lmao! I can only picture the look on his face !

beez1717
October 30th, 2011, 04:00 PM
I had one a month ago. If i dont use my tangle teezer in the shower my hair won't look so nice... But what damage ami doing to it?

LocustSpawning
October 30th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Hahaha, this term really amuses me and I think it's really cute!! "Hair hamster" haha....

KwaveT
October 30th, 2011, 07:49 PM
I comb, tangle teeze, and BBB to get sheds out of my hair before I shower. I still get many more once I conditioner my hair. I so obsessively keep hair from falling in shower that hopefully it takes a lot longer before I start seeing them. A very cute term for a very annoying problem.

crystalkiss
October 30th, 2011, 08:07 PM
HAHAHA. A friend and I created a GIGANTIC hair hamster emptying our brushes in high school and put it in another friend's Christmas present as a prank. Funniest reaction to anything ever.

Amber_Maiden
October 30th, 2011, 08:24 PM
ahhhhhhh!!!!! so that's what that is called!!!!! :D

|Xei
October 30th, 2011, 09:30 PM
Hair hamster! I didn't know that was what it's called! Such a cute name (*V*).

Yeah, I have probably created an entire army of those, seeing as I've had long hair for most of my life, and I do shed most of my hair in the shower.