PDA

View Full Version : I have a few questions

jacqueline101
October 28th, 2011, 11:21 AM
I was wondering how healthy is it for your hair to use a shampoo brush. Would the brush stimulate my scalp or help my dandruff issue. I was also wondering if a tangle teaser was the same thing as a shower brush? I was wondering if there was a natural cure or treatment for dandruff. I am using Monistat 7 and will it help my flakes. My other question is about using my blackberry phone to up load pictures to my album on here I need to know how to do that. Thanks for being patient and helping me.

heidi w.
October 28th, 2011, 11:55 AM
I had to go look up what a Shampoo Brush is.

Here's what I found:
http://www.cachebeauty.com/shampoo_brushes.htm

I would generally recommend against using such a "brush". In general, brushes can cause more pulling on hair than compared to wide-tooth combs.

You might fare better with a very fine-toothed comb for scritching the scalp skin in advance of a hair wash.

For that you use a horn hair comb which can be found on eBay and others claim they're findable on Etsy.

Generally speaking, even with Dandruff, you want to try and refrain from detangling with a brush. They're also harder to clean than a comb, and I do recommend if you have any sort of scalp condition that one clean their comb each time they wash their hair, to avoid re-introducing problems.

I hope this is helpful. I do not know a thing about Monistat 7 and dandruff, and sadly can offer no photography guidance. I have my own problems with uploading photos to LHC.

heidi w.