PDA

View Full Version : Any good AVON products I could use?

DrkAngel
October 27th, 2011, 11:38 AM
hello there :waving: I haven't posted in here in like forever.

I have a friend who's just starting as a representative for AVON products and I bought her a couple of nail polishes to start off. She knows I'm a haircare junkie, but since the catalogs don't list the ingredients of their stuff I was wondering if you guys have tried any of their hair products, mainly conditioners (as I CO) or deep treatments. I am sulfate and cone-free and their stuff looks to me like it's PACKED with cones. But I could be wrong.

If anybody has a recommendation for other Avon creams or whatever that you like please let me know, as I would really like to give it a shot and get her some sales :)

luthien_belewen
October 27th, 2011, 06:29 PM
I used to sell Avon, and from what I remember, a lot of the conditioners had cones in them. I didn't use any of their hair products, as I mainly liked their make up and body wash. You could look up the products on the Avon website, they list the ingredients on there! Avon hair products (http://shop.avon.com/shop/product_list.aspx?level1_id=300&level2_id=341&cat_type=C)

Sookie
October 27th, 2011, 11:35 PM
They have good make up and products for body care. But not for hair. I have tried all of them as i was a representative too. Lots of cones and sulphates , too. You can try them yourself and see your own exprerience.

LadyCelestina
October 28th, 2011, 02:05 AM
(just lurking)

I used to sell Avon, and from what I remember, a lot of the conditioners had cones in them. I didn't use any of their hair products, as I mainly liked their make up and body wash. You could look up the products on the Avon website, they list the ingredients on there! Avon hair products

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LINK!

I was interested in the Avon products too,but got turned off as I couldn't find the ingredients anywhere.Thanks! :)

DrkAngel
October 28th, 2011, 05:19 AM
Thank you for the link, luthien_belewen. And the veridict is in, they ALL have cones, even the NATURALS line. Too bad cause they sounded nice with the avocado and almond oil in them. :shrug:

I will investigate about the hand and body lotions, scrubs and such, and oooh do I see candles too? :eyebrows: