PDA

View Full Version : I've had my hair cut!

egg99
July 6th, 2008, 08:23 AM
Just thought I'd say I finally picked up the courage to have my hair cut, two and a half years since my last trip to the hair dresser. I was really REALLY unhappy last time the woman cut it, but she's done a better job this time.
I've had about five inches off, and got rid of all my split ends. I'll have to promise not to leave it this long again before my next trim!
Sorry for the poor quality photo. I shall upload a better one when I can find my camera. (I know it looks like my hem is all wonkey, but I think it's just the way my hair has fallen. If it really IS wonkey, I'll get my mum to even it out when I see her)!
http://i111.piczo.com/view/r/h/w/p/9/x/w/d/f/t/t/img/i296796312_25327_4.jpg

yogachic
July 6th, 2008, 08:28 AM
Looking good. Are you at waist now?

bunnii
July 6th, 2008, 08:37 AM
looks lovely :D 5 inches and you still have longer hair than me hehehe :p

paper
July 6th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Looks great! I bet it feels alot better too?

n3m3sis42
July 6th, 2008, 08:51 AM
Wow, I am so envious of your beautiful thick hair! I hope it feels better to you now that you've had it cut. It looks wonderful. :)

spidermom
July 6th, 2008, 09:01 AM
Beautiful hair, and it doesn't look wonky at all - only wavy.

SweetPea88
July 6th, 2008, 09:10 AM
It looks beautiful! :flower:

harley mama
July 6th, 2008, 09:20 AM
It looks great. And it's still pretty long! Yay!

Ciel
July 6th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Your hair looks great! :)

MeMyselfandI
July 6th, 2008, 10:01 AM
Congrats.

Thanks for sharing. You hair always looks nice in pictures.

Yesterday, I decided that I was going to get a trim. I will post about it.

Xandergrammy
July 6th, 2008, 10:02 AM
It looks beautiful!

maskedrose
July 6th, 2008, 11:04 AM
Sometimes nothing feels better than a major trim. I bet the ends feel fantastic!

egg99
July 6th, 2008, 11:16 AM
Thank you all for the lovely comments. It has made me feel much happier about my cut!

Yogachic, yes, I am at waist now, something I've not been in years! It feels so different, but in a good way :)

paper, it does feel a lot better! My ends feel thick again and not all wispy like they used to be.

MeMyselfandI, good luck with your trim. I look forward to seeing some photos :) Hope it goes well for you!

Thanks again everyone who posted :)

jojo
July 6th, 2008, 02:28 PM
looks lovely as unusual egg x

feralnature
July 6th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Your hair is so thick and beautiful. No one will miss that 5 inches but you and I imagine it does feel great. BTW, I love your siggy with the composite pics :)

Little_Bird
July 6th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Your way hair is really beautyfull and very long! As long as you rare happy with it, it's all ok :)

It's really a beautyfull princess long hair!!! :flower:

DecafJane
July 6th, 2008, 04:23 PM
I saw the title of the post and until I opened the thread, thought you had chopped it all off! "As long as she is happy!" I thought. Then I opened the thread and found you had undergone a significant trim. Silly me. :p

Your cut looks good, and you hair looks fantastic. How much has it grown in two and a half years?? :)

Guenever
July 6th, 2008, 04:32 PM
She did a good job! It looks great at waist!! :D
I also got a bit anxious when I saw the thread title - I was like: "oh no, another terrible hair dresser experience :uhh:"

Happy growing from there! :cheese:

egg99
July 6th, 2008, 04:35 PM
DecafJane, I think my hair grows quite quickly, about three inches a year, give or take (compared to some people on LHC, that sounds like quite a lot)! It was definatly the longest it's ever been, before I had the cut. But the ends really did look straggly, which is why I had so much cut. I wanted to get rid of all the damge at once :)

Alethia
July 6th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Congrats on the cut going well. It's hard to get what you want at the hairdresser's isn't it? I'm glad it worked well for you this time. I get my DP to cut mine because of all the disasters I've had before! Paranoid? Moi??

Your hair looks fantastic. I'd kill for your thickness. :)

Fee
July 6th, 2008, 06:43 PM
your hair is so pretty, it's so thick! glad you feel good after the trim :)

Shadow Walker
July 6th, 2008, 07:13 PM
Your hair still looks great, and it will look even better in the long run now that the damage is gone. :)

Sakura07
July 6th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Your hair looks wonderful, not wonkey at all.

lilalong
July 7th, 2008, 03:48 AM
Wow, your ends look so thick.
Great Hair!!

sipnsun
July 7th, 2008, 06:55 AM
I think it looks great, and very long!

egg99
July 8th, 2008, 04:15 PM
I took a better photo this morning. It doesn't look as bad now, although the ends are a bit funny. I don't mind though, because they'll even out after a while. :)
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=215&pictureid=16460

Faepirate
July 8th, 2008, 04:46 PM
Looking good!!
I remember you telling me you were gonna get a big trim. 5 inches is a lot, but I'm glad your hair feels better now. Anyway, it looks beautiful. Can't get over how amazing your colour is. <3