PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody used this?

joflakes
October 25th, 2011, 07:10 AM
http://www.claudebell.co.uk/hair-plus-for-fast-growth-balsam-and-shampo.html?gclid=CNiBm5rg4asCFYMPfAod9kQuQg

I was just looking at it and wondering how this is even possible (if it works) and wondered if anyone has tried it?

ccmso12
October 25th, 2011, 07:15 AM
Id ask them to send you al ist of ingrediants for us to look at first. And I would always be suspiscious of something that claims to grow hair 3X faster . . .

The price is fairly cheap. Cants wait to see whats acctually in it :)

joflakes
October 25th, 2011, 07:23 AM
Yeah that is true. I'll email them and see if they can let me know what's in there!

tori93
October 25th, 2011, 07:35 AM
I havn't used that particular product but i have used nisim F.A.S.T shampoo and conditioner which claims to make your hair grow 99% faster. I started using it again 10 days ago, it works for me but the shampoo is really drying.

joflakes
October 25th, 2011, 08:02 AM
I havn't used that particular product but i have used nisim F.A.S.T shampoo and conditioner which claims to make your hair grow 99% faster. I started using it again 10 days ago, it works for me but the shampoo is really drying.

Thanks. I was looking at that as well. In the end I went for an all natural product from ebay, haha...

joflakes
October 26th, 2011, 04:53 AM
UPDATE!

Just got an email back from them with the ingredients:

ORIGINAL

HAIRPLUS SHAMPOO

Ingredients % Source purpose of the

Sodium laureth sulphate 28 ICID Surfactant-cleansing

Cocamide DEA 4.5 ICID Surfactant-foam booster

Cocamidopropyl betaïne 7 ICID Hair conditioning and
Cleasing agent
Hydrolyzed soy protein 2 ICID Hair conditioning agent

Alcohol 1.25 ICID Solvent

Egg shell Extract 1 ICID Hair conditioning

Parfum 0.3 ICID fragrance

Propylene glycol, 0.25 ICID Skins condtioning agent

5bromo-5nitro-1.3dioxane 0, 05 ICID preservative

Hydrolyzed keratin 0.45 ICID Hair conditioning agent

Methyl paraben 0.02 ICID Preservative

Citric acid 0.125 ICID PH adjuster

C.I. 42090 0.25 ICID Colorant

Carboxymethyl chitin 0.1 ICID Hair conditioning agent

Camphor 0.01 ICID Denaturant

Pyridoxin HCL 0.0001 ICID Hair conditioning agent

Aqua 54.6949 ICID Excipient

TOTAL 100 %

At least they're honest and tell me exactly why it is all there. Looks like a waste of money to me!

Allychan
October 26th, 2011, 05:05 AM
I did a Google search and wasn't impressed by what I found. http://www.folica.com/reviews/hair-care/shampoos/hair-plus-shampoo-and-conditioner Scroll down and read the reviews for this product they aren't very good. Sounds like it is very drying to the hair

ccmso12
October 26th, 2011, 06:22 AM
Look at the ingredients. Its very drying . . .looks like a protein tratment, and ACV rince is about the only good idea in that list.

Alcahol??? a strong solvent
SLS

joflakes
October 26th, 2011, 06:25 AM
I definitely won't be buying this but it is amazing to find that people pay that much!

Corylina
October 26th, 2011, 01:03 PM
I remember about a blog of two girls testing that. They said that the real one is the one that shows the "+" of the packaging because there is a lot of fake hair plus products.
But I remember as well that the two girls didn't have long hair.

joflakes
October 26th, 2011, 03:01 PM
It can't have worked that well then! :lol:

Corylina
October 27th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Actually... No :D But that was bizarre because they just didn't let their hair grow long. They had haircuts. Yeah, weird XD