PDA

View Full Version : One year's progress

juliaxena
October 24th, 2011, 12:35 AM
Since I got a few comments about my almost one year old picture, I wanted to update my album with todays picture. Growing out natural now, there's quite a change, although on last years picure I do have 4 month old roots but they just don't show. I do think my own hair color is sligtly lighter than the updated one-it just changes with the light so much. I miss my dyed color but it is fair people know it is not like that anymore sob (lol)

Hotrox
October 24th, 2011, 12:38 AM
I just checked out your album, wow - is that one years progress? So much growth, congratulations :D

juliaxena
October 24th, 2011, 12:41 AM
Slowly but surely it grows :)

ETA: TO be honest I am not 100 percent sure the old picture is exactly one year old but it could not be much more than that. Back then I was not so lazy to take pictures as I am now lol

Lisa R
October 24th, 2011, 01:06 AM
That's fantastic growth. Your hair looks so long now.

Lucky
October 24th, 2011, 01:58 AM
Great growth, very inspiring! I like the color, I think it's very pretty :)

wooliswonderful
October 24th, 2011, 02:20 AM
Great growth, and your hair looks so shiny and pretty!

julliams
October 24th, 2011, 03:00 AM
I remember when you first joined and you had the most PERFECT bob I had ever seen. I am amazed at how much your hair has grown and how thick it looks in the picture from today. You really do have amazing hair!

juliaxena
October 24th, 2011, 04:20 AM
how thick it looks

That DOES have a lot to do that I pushed all my hair back for the picture. In reality it all crawls forward and it does not look thick anymore. But thanks anyway and I do have to see if that (male) stylist still works where I got the cut. He did seem interested in me coming to the salon again (just kidding lol). I can't wait till it's this long + and all in my natural color (less hasle with deep treatments).

Thank you ALL for the comments, I did not think it would grow so much, especially with frequent trims, the reason of this post were more comments on my previous color...I am just trying to say I am not so blonde anymore-if I at all (hopefully) fit in a blonette cathegory.

Maverick494
October 24th, 2011, 05:02 AM
I think you're a blonette :) I used to be one but after 3 months of growing out my natural colour it actually looks a bit darker than the dye I used to get back to my natural color. I think I've finally crossed over to brown :confused: Funny because I was blonde as a kid.

Anyway, the regular trims you did seem to have paid off. The hemline is very even and pretty! Keep it up and you'll grow beautiful long hair. Progress might not always be fast, but if you go on like this the quality of your hair and hemline will be maintained :cheese:

CurlyMopTop
October 24th, 2011, 05:55 AM
Wow, that's a lot of progress for 1 year! :D

spidermom
October 24th, 2011, 06:35 AM
I agree; good progress and pretty hair.

Oksana
October 24th, 2011, 12:26 PM
That is some great progress and your hemline still looks lovely :)

newbeginning
October 24th, 2011, 03:18 PM
That is a lot of growth in one year.

teal
October 24th, 2011, 04:49 PM
That's a lot of progress with trims! Your hair grows fast... you'll be able to boast virgin hair in no time! :D

Lostsoule77
October 25th, 2011, 12:59 AM
That is quite a bit of progress especially when you consider your trims! Your hair is just lovely. :)

bettylibertine
October 25th, 2011, 02:16 AM
Wow, it looks so soft! Great progress :D

lapushka
October 25th, 2011, 08:50 AM
That is amazing progress! Congrats! Your hair's gorgeous, BTW. :thumbsup: