PDA

View Full Version : Show us your hair toys in action!

JellyBene
October 23rd, 2011, 09:30 PM
I have found threads that are for pictures of just the hair toys but none specifically for showing pictures of your hair toys in use! I thought it would be a great idea to start one (or re-start in case there is one out there). I don't personally have any (YET) but I look forward to seeing all the beautiful hair toys out there as well as finding inspiration for my future collection!

mel88lem
October 23rd, 2011, 09:57 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me. I don't have any hair toys (yet - I've been drooling over them for some time), so seeing them in action might encourage me to get some for myself, too!

JellyBene
October 25th, 2011, 05:32 PM
I love seeing them from time to time in the albums section so I think it would be a great idea to get them into one place for all to enjoy!

darklyndsea
October 25th, 2011, 05:40 PM
Have you seen the "wear all of your toys once" and "wear all of your toys at once" threads in the conventional products and hair accessories forum? Those aren't the exact titles, but they should be easy to find.

ElusiveMuse
October 25th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Have you seen the "wear all of your toys once" and "wear all of your toys at once" threads in the conventional products and hair accessories forum? Those aren't the exact titles, but they should be easy to find.

Yes! Join us!