PDA

View Full Version : Rain

Manzanilla
October 23rd, 2011, 06:02 AM
It's raining here in the part of Spain where I live!! And I'm loving it! We haven't had rain since summer started so it is lovely!!
But I don't know if my hair is going to like so.... I was wondering what do you do with your hair when it rains? Do you look after it more? Any products for the cold weather?
This is my first post so I don't know if it's in the right forum or not... Sorry! :confused:

Changling
October 23rd, 2011, 06:51 AM
I love the rain too :D I used to straighten my hair, and then I'd cover it with a hood or something if it rained, so it wouldn't get wavy. But I've given up the heat-styling, and embraced my waviness :) So I have no reason to hide from rain anymore.

I usually run out into the rain and dance around a little bit, and totally ignore my hair. Later, when it has dried, I get a surprise new hairstyle XD usually good though.

Manzanilla
October 23rd, 2011, 07:15 AM
I love the rain too :D I used to straighten my hair, and then I'd cover it with a hood or something if it rained, so it wouldn't get wavy. But I've given up the heat-styling, and embraced my waviness :) So I have no reason to hide from rain anymore.

I usually run out into the rain and dance around a little bit, and totally ignore my hair. Later, when it has dried, I get a surprise new hairstyle XD usually good though.

hahaha I danced in the rain with my granny yesterday, it was like welcoming the rain!! We both love rain and the cold weather!!

AzuraBlaise
October 23rd, 2011, 07:21 AM

Yay! More people that love to dance in the rain!
I don't really cover my hair when it comes to the rain. I have heard that it's actually better to wash your hair after you've been in the rain. I don't know if this is a myth though...

oktobergoud
October 23rd, 2011, 07:39 AM
Since I live in the Netherlands were it practically rains every day, I just do nothing special with my hair when it rains :P My hair does get more wavy (and frizzy as well), but sometimes I feel the rain makes it even softer :)