View Full Version : Curls without heat

Barefoot
October 22nd, 2011, 07:51 PM
I came across this video when looking at something totally unrelated and though I would post it here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYxS1ohz4Ao&feature=player_embedded

JessiBird89
October 22nd, 2011, 08:03 PM
What a beautiful result! She looks like a movie star from the 40s by the end of the video! Thanks for posting, gonna try it tomorrow!

Copasetic
October 22nd, 2011, 08:09 PM
I love her style! I can't help but wonder now she came up with that method.

ccmso12
October 22nd, 2011, 08:29 PM
I like that the method to get the curl is acctualy a style to wear around on your daily activities in itself alone :)

els23
October 22nd, 2011, 08:31 PM
Wow! That's a cool idea... and her results were way curlier than I thought they would be.

aspartame gram
October 22nd, 2011, 08:49 PM
I love this video! I saw this a few months ago (I forgot where) and loved it! I even did it a few times! My only concern is that using hairspray might damage hair?

julliams
October 23rd, 2011, 05:21 AM
I tried it and unfortunately it didn't work for me. I think my waist length hair is too long for it to work effectively.

joflakes
October 23rd, 2011, 05:56 AM
It looks awesome, after and during! I'm very jealous.

coneyisland
December 6th, 2011, 10:21 AM
I have finally got around to trying this. I have just set my hair this way. First I wet my hair from about ear level down with ends protectant product in dilution. After setting all my hair, I pushed the front section of the hairband up to my hairline, and then I covered my hair first with a cotton scarf and then with a silk scarf over to help wick out dampness. I hope to have curls like hers when I take it down Friday morning.