PDA

View Full Version : TLHC Anniversary thread with photos!

Bucatini
July 5th, 2008, 03:11 PM
Hi all!
Well, yesterday was Independence Day in the US, and was also my TLHC Anniversary!

This is late November on the left, and late September on the right (first of many photos of the back of my head...)

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee304/melizad612/SeptemberNovemberComparison.jpg

AND THIS....... is today!
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee304/melizad612/7508.jpg

It is wavy from my bun, as I haven't washed it today. I'll have to come back and post another photo of my natural texture for the sake of comparison because it's hard to see how much longer it is. On July 4 2007 it was barely to BSL. In the 9/26/07 photo it's about at the middle of BSL and now it's a good 2+ inches below the bottom of BSL on the way to waist.

I can't thank the community enough, for all the great tips and tricks I have learned and all the support you've provided as I experimented and tried to find my best routine. And what changes I've made!! Gave my flat iron to charity, don't use sulfate shampoo anymore, replaced cones with jojoba and coconut oils, braid or bun to sleep, handle much more gently... I think the change shows, don't you? And it's all THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!

jenna
July 5th, 2008, 03:15 PM
lovely! i like the waviness and the color is really, really pretty.

Curlsgirl
July 5th, 2008, 06:21 PM
Wow your hair looks SO pretty!!! It was pretty before but I really can see the difference!!! Way to grow!!!! :cheese:

psvzum
July 5th, 2008, 09:07 PM
You've got BEAUTIFUL hair!! Thanks for sharing the photo's : )

girlcat36
July 5th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Looking good! I love your color!

EvaSimone
July 5th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Very pretty you definitely can tell a change in the health of your hair.

Congrats! :D

Ciel
July 6th, 2008, 01:35 AM
Your waves are beautiful! Great progress indeed! :)

DavidN
July 6th, 2008, 02:38 AM
Happy LHC Anniversary, Bucatani, and thank you for sharing these photos of your progress. Your hair is thick and healthy and filled with shine.:flowers:

paper
July 6th, 2008, 08:13 AM
Happy Anniversary! :flowers: Your hair looks beautiful!

Bucatini
July 6th, 2008, 08:14 AM
Thanks jenna, Curlsgirl, psvzum, girlcat36, EvaSimone, Ciel, and DavidN! (and paper who must have posted while I was composing my reply!!)

That bun-wave trick is probably the best thing I've learned on this site! Luckily nobody IRL has yet figured out that those big waves means I slept on a bun which means that I haven't washed my head.

jenna and girlcat36, you both complimented my color which is my virgin natural color and it's turning gray at such a blinding rate of speed that I probably only have a couple years left of being a brunette!! So thanks for noticing while there was still time! ;)

Blueneko
July 6th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Beautiful!!!