PDA

View Full Version : Progress Pics (finally!) Oct-July!

Kirin
July 5th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Here is where I started in October (it was shorter than this before but have no pictures of the pixie two inch long type hair in the July past)

http://www.fantasydimensions.com/hairlength1.jpg

Here it is as of this morning, July 2008. Ends and layers still there as I've only done one 1/2 inch trim about two months ago to even them out a bit. (someone tell me if I am officially APL yet!)

http://www.fantasydimensions.com/hairlength2.jpg

And (as of today) I am throwing in a picture of my REDICULOUS shine on my hair. Just washed/ conditioned and aloe vera gel..... air-dried, nothing else and I get this insane shine (its the MOST commented part about my hair)

http://www.fantasydimensions.com/hairshine1.jpg

Unfortunately, wth the light in my bathroom, I couldn't get better at the two tone henna effect, but you can kind of see here, where my back is really dark, and the front really light. People think I paid huge amounts of money for this effect. (in reality its just my gray hair in front and the dark natural color in back). It "stripes" through the front giving this wicked awesome highlighted effect.

jenna
July 5th, 2008, 03:04 PM
nice growth! :applause and that is some extra nice shine - do you think it's the aloe that helps with that?

brok3nwings
July 5th, 2008, 03:10 PM
I think your layers are almost even! At least comparing to the first picture i can see a difference. Good growth and i really like both of the colours

Kirin
July 5th, 2008, 03:17 PM
I actually have the shine wether i use aloe or not! I think its the henna, I switched from Jamilla (first picture much more orangy color) to Rajisthani.

lora410
July 5th, 2008, 03:22 PM
I'll give you a few inches of hair for some of your shine:lol: great progress :flower:

Ciel
July 6th, 2008, 02:02 AM
Your hair is coming along wonderfully. Keep up the good work. :)

DecafJane
July 6th, 2008, 02:05 AM
Wow, congratulations on your growth!! :D :D

DavidN
July 6th, 2008, 02:55 AM
Thank you for sharing your progress photos with us, Kirin! Your hair is shiny and healthy with the most beautiful colour, and keep up the great growth!

tiny_teesha
July 6th, 2008, 03:08 AM
WOW, seriosuly your shiney hair is almost too shiney to be true! that is amazing!
It is looking really good and i'd say you are just at APL too :)

janaana
July 6th, 2008, 03:54 AM
It look great with that lovely shine to it and I think the few remaining layers look nice at that length too. Well done!

Kirin
July 6th, 2008, 08:10 AM
The shine really is something rediculous, in some pictures of me it almost looks laquered! I don't know why its like this, but I love it!

bikerblue
July 6th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Kirin what gorgeous hair! you must be really happy with your progress. What I'd do to get shine like that!

GlennaGirl
July 6th, 2008, 10:51 AM
Nice growth and BEAUTIFUL color.

suicides_eve
July 6th, 2008, 11:14 AM
WOW super shiney hair going on there girl, and what is your secret to growing you hair out that fast? i want in on it:D

jojo
July 6th, 2008, 02:32 PM
looks lovely and shiny, hard to tell if yor at APL as you have your arms up, but id guess when there down, you are touching APL just about!

feralnature
July 6th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Yes, APL if your arms were down...and YES a ridiculous shine....in a good way :)

Indigo Girl
July 6th, 2008, 02:37 PM
Wonderful growth, and great shine! :bluesmile

Congratulations on your progress. :flower:

paper
July 7th, 2008, 06:57 AM
Looking good! I love your hair color.

GrowlingTurtlez
July 7th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Wow! I'm so jealous of your shine!

Siava
July 7th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Woah, that is some awesome shine you have.

Islandgrrl
July 7th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Nice progress, Kirin!!! And yeah, I think you're at APL. I think the insane shine is from the henna. I get it, too, but only when my hair isn't being a frizzball.

Patrycja
July 7th, 2008, 12:21 PM
I am so envious of your shine :inlove: no matter what I do-I can get that for the life of me.Your growth is superb as well :cheer: