PDA

View Full Version : What size Ficcare - 2 1/2 inch bun

Dorothy
October 18th, 2011, 07:10 PM
What size Ficarre should I buy?

My hair is waist length but it's very straight, and packs tightly. My bun is 2.5 inches when wrapped tightly. I'd like to wrap it looser, and I'm hoping the Ficcare will help with that. The point is, there isn't a whole lot of it. What do you think? I'm thinking of a burgandy lotus one.

islandboo
October 18th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Hi, Dorothy! My hair compacts down to about that size as well, depending on the bun. I am hip length with a i thickness and a lot of taper and I use a small now mostly because the mediums are a little too heavy to be comfortable (I have a sensitive scalp). But the small and medium both work for me in terms of size. I have a couple pictures of medium Ficcares in my album (toward the back) if you want to see how the mediums look with looser buns.

Anje
October 18th, 2011, 08:24 PM
I'd also suggest a small. You can make a little Ficcare work with more hair a lot easier than you can make a big Ficcare work with less hair. I spent years fighting with my large Ficcare Maximas before my thickness moved down far enough for me to wear them comfortably. I still wonder if I would do better with mediums.