PDA

View Full Version : Help Translating German Hair Video...

andrea1982
October 18th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Hi all! I found this video on youtube featuring a lady with amazing calf length hair, and it even goes through her routine and everything! It's in German though.. can anyone help translate it? I think I've worked out so far that she uses baby shampoo followed by a diluted ACV rinse, and oils with something...

Here's the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSpiMgxRTzE

Madora
October 18th, 2011, 06:32 PM
Marianne does have beautiful hair but I draw the line at flaunting it in a public eatery by undoing her bun to generate attention and admiring stares. There's a time and place for everything.

Melisande
October 18th, 2011, 06:52 PM
She recommends silicone free shampoo. the babyshampoo she uses looks like Bübchen to me.

She rinses with distilled water and apple cider vinegar.

Her hair dries in a towel for one hour before she detangles it with a wooden comb. It takes her half an hour to carefully comb out her hair.

If she has to go out soon after washing her hair, she blowfries on cool setting.

Her hair oil is pure almond oil. She uses no styling products because they are drying.

Twice a year she has the ends trimmed, two or three centimeters.

She's a hair model. The scene in the restaurant is staged, of course, to show how unusual her hair length is.

andrea1982
October 18th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Aha! Almond oil! Thanks Melisande! I was just curious :).

Madora, I agree the scene at the end is ridiculous! It must have been staged by the film maker.