PDA

View Full Version : You know you're thinking about hair too much when....

joflakes
October 18th, 2011, 12:17 AM
...after your first day of LHC you have dreams which are solely hair based!

I had a dream that was just scalp massages, nothing more, and my hair was growing so fast and long!

If only!

:D

zirena
October 18th, 2011, 02:22 AM
When you analyse everyone else's hair around you!

Modarunner
October 18th, 2011, 02:40 AM
When you analyze other people's hair and target their split ends and all you want to do is take a pair of scissors and start a S&D mission on them.

kidari
October 18th, 2011, 02:42 AM
When you try to spot hairtoys in protective updos in the wild!

oktobergoud
October 18th, 2011, 02:47 AM
When you analyse everyone else's hair around you!

Haha yes, I do this too! :P

Audhumla
October 18th, 2011, 03:11 AM
When you analyze other people's hair and target their split ends and all you want to do is take a pair of scissors and start a S&D mission on them.
So guilty of this :P

joflakes
October 18th, 2011, 03:13 AM
Guilty of all of this!
Also:

...When you can spot hair extensions at 100 yards!

Olga-Freya
October 18th, 2011, 03:36 AM

So guilty of this :P
Yeah, I'm guilty too XD

CrashDiet
October 18th, 2011, 05:02 AM
When you count the hair that you lose everyday :rolleyes:

Pixie0763
October 18th, 2011, 06:24 AM
When you tell everyone who will listen that you don't use shampoo and wash with sulfate free conditioner only?

rock007junkie
October 18th, 2011, 06:29 AM
....When even though I'm falling asleep I can't because I know I have to oil, braid and cover my hair before I go to bed.

amantha
October 18th, 2011, 07:07 AM
Guilty of all this too!

Also, when you have a dream about a shampoo making all of your hair fall out.

Seriously, this happened to me Sunday night. My boyfriend woke me up at the end of the dream because he was worried about me because I kept breathing heavily and had a really horrified look on my face mid-dream.

joesgirl2011
October 18th, 2011, 07:16 AM
I dream of hair too...lol My DH and I were watching a hair care video and we both cringed at the sound when she ripped the brush through her hair. I would have never noticed anything like that before..lol or my DH!

blondie9912
October 18th, 2011, 05:48 PM
...when you magically expect hair to sprout out of your head at 2 inches a month solely because you're applying Monistat and massaging your scalp. :D

jojo
October 18th, 2011, 05:50 PM
When you realise that such things as hair sticks actually exist and your pretty good at using them!

CurlyCap
October 18th, 2011, 07:48 PM
When you, upon seeing a single strand knot, calculate the relative damage of trying to untie the knot vs cutting it off with small, specialty scissors.

cowgirllong
October 18th, 2011, 09:16 PM
When your kindergartener tells every girl in her class they don't need to use shampoo anymore...

Lostsoule77
October 18th, 2011, 09:20 PM
When you're on LHC more than any other website including facebook. :)

redmj
October 18th, 2011, 09:38 PM
When mothers are coming to you because you told their daughters about plopping and the girls are leaving wet tee shirts all over the house.

jujube
October 18th, 2011, 09:51 PM
When people are talking about hair and they ask you what you use, and you're like, "Well... um, conditioner?" because you couldn't really start raving about coconut oil and vinegar rinses.

julierockhead
October 18th, 2011, 09:57 PM
Oh I tell everyone about coconut oil. I know what you mean though, if I started talking about ACV rinsing they might start to wonder about me.

LittleB
October 18th, 2011, 10:13 PM
When people are talking about hair and they ask you what you use, and you're like, "Well... um, conditioner?" because you couldn't really start raving about coconut oil and vinegar rinses.

Oh my gosh, SO funny! Exactly! My husband thinks I've lost it, dragging vinegar and/or honey into the shower.

Columbia River
October 18th, 2011, 10:16 PM
When you have accumulated more recipes for hair in a month then you have for meals all year.

KwaveT
October 18th, 2011, 10:17 PM
Oh my gosh, SO funny! Exactly! My husband thinks I've lost it, dragging vinegar and/or honey into the shower.

My mother thinks the same way about me not only using ACV but my using only conditioner and no shampoo.

MissManda
October 18th, 2011, 10:24 PM
When your friends refer to you as the resident hair nerd. :p

Lucie159
October 19th, 2011, 12:03 AM
When your husband (who has a very baratone voice) starts talking in a very high squeeky voice about how he knows all about henna and the effects of coconut oil. And even though he is bald says maybe he should try that, every time I try to explain about the monistat and roobios tea treatments. hahah (his latest tease statement is "I know a heck of a lot about hair for someone who doesn't have any!")

Kyaatje
October 19th, 2011, 12:35 AM
When working in a Lush shop where everybody needs to know at least a little bit about hair they call your name when people utter the word hair LOL
And you see clienrs eye's glaze over while you are explaining what might help there problems and then look at you funny when you start about ACV and so on ...
Explaining S&D, micro trims or why hair can't grow past shoulder when abused ... they get the lot LOL

redmj
October 19th, 2011, 09:53 AM
When you are making infusions in the kitchen and the kids say "Sissy is that for eating or for your hair?"

Purdy Bear
October 19th, 2011, 10:14 AM
You imagine others with floor length hair, or in my case bald. When you dream you have dreams that your hair is growing mega fast and you get really excited and get disappointed when you wake up.

I agree with the other postee, you have a hair recipe book which has more then your normal recipe book. :)

ElusiveMuse
October 19th, 2011, 10:59 AM
...after your first day of LHC you have dreams which are solely hair based!

I had a dream that was just scalp massages, nothing more, and my hair was growing so fast and long!

If only!

:D

Last night I dreamed that my husband was an hour late to our wedding so, to kill time, my aunt forcibly bleached and cut my hair. I woke up so angry!