PDA

View Full Version : Finally got a decent picture

pittsburgpam
October 17th, 2011, 09:48 PM
got my tripod out and did it right. I just cut off about 4 inches over the weekend to even up the hemline. I hated to lose the length since I was about 3 finger widths from Classic but, the ends are so much better now.

I'm really not sure if this is tailbone or hip length? Is there a mid-butt length or is that tailbone? Either way, I hope to make another SUCCESSFUL push to Classic this time.

This is dried naturally, not bunned or anything, just clipped at the nape when wet this morning.

http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/sensuouscancer/Hair1.jpg

Cassie 123
October 17th, 2011, 10:04 PM
Wow, you've got some gorgeous hair there!

It's hard to tell where it hits on your body but I'd certainly believe you if you said tailbone.

honeyblonde
October 17th, 2011, 10:06 PM
It looks beautiful! Love the color too....stunning.

spidermom
October 17th, 2011, 10:08 PM
The colors; how beautiful!

pittsburgpam
October 17th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Thank you. :) The color is henna, I naturally have medium brown (and grey) hair.

My hands are at the tops of my hips and Classic would be about at the line of the bottom of the top drawers in the sewing machine cabinet.

ddiana1979
October 17th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Beautiful! If your hands are on your waist (which I assume they are, though it's hard to tell for sure because of the T-shirt), that's definitely below hip. I'm guessing TB?

ETA: NM, I just read your post about where your hands are. Sorry.

Yozhik
October 17th, 2011, 10:13 PM
That is some beautiful hair!

To me, it's definitely longer than tailbone.

Your hemline looks great. :flower:

owlathena
October 17th, 2011, 10:17 PM
Lovely! :D

pittsburgpam
October 17th, 2011, 10:17 PM
Well... my hands are at the smallest point of my waist which is just above my hipbones. Either way, it's still a ways to Classic. I so want to make it this time.

C.H.
October 17th, 2011, 10:48 PM
It's a biyatch to get good hair photos, isn't it? The hours I've spent...

Your hair looks great. It looks like it's in the vicinity of tailbone. You can actually feel for your tailbone, and if your hair doesn't reach it yet, the intermediate between hip and tailbone is BCL, where I am.

Slinks
October 17th, 2011, 11:21 PM
tailbone !! lovely

Loreley
October 17th, 2011, 11:29 PM
Gorgeous hair!

Roscata
October 17th, 2011, 11:59 PM
Very pretty hair! Your hemline looks great, I'm sure you'll be at classic in no time. :D

Fethenwen
October 18th, 2011, 12:00 AM
Oh wow, that is so lovely :)

I usually have my boyfriend to take a picture to get a decent one, it really is a pain to try taking a pic of my hair without his help.

Manzanilla
October 19th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Lovely hair!!!

ElusiveMuse
October 19th, 2011, 11:11 AM
You look like you're solidly at TBL to me. Also, your hair looks gorgeous! I love the color and wave, and the trim was worth it because the ends look great.

Also, my mom used to have a sewing machine like yours. She sewed all my Halloween and a good number of my dance costumes on it. I miss it!

redmj
October 19th, 2011, 11:15 AM
I love the color. I can't wait until mine is that long

summergreen
October 19th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Thats beautiful hair! I love the colour. I think it looks longer than tailbone.

pepperminttea
October 19th, 2011, 12:49 PM
Wow... :thud:

I'd say TB, if not TB+. It's beautiful!

Rhodugune
October 19th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Wow, I usually pretty happy with my hair, but now I just want yours, it's so beautiful I could write a song about it! :inlove: :cloud9:

sheignerin
October 19th, 2011, 10:20 PM
Ugh, it's when I see hair like yours, makes me want to dye my hair red again! Why must you taunt me?! :)

Tea Lady
October 19th, 2011, 11:04 PM
Lovely. Your length and texture are gorgeous and the henna is beautiful. Which brand and color henna do you use?

(edited to add): It is very helpful for me to see your picture too because your length is about an inch longer than me, and I henna too. But I have a hard time sometimes realizing how long my hair really is. Even when I see pictures of my own hair (for some odd reason!). So I asked hubby, "Is my hair really that long?!". He looked at me sort of befuddled and said yes!

Tea Lady

pittsburgpam
October 21st, 2011, 08:56 AM
Thank you all. I also don't think my hair is that long and can hardly believe it when I see the picture. I used Purity Henna, Ancient Sunrise. I mix it with JUST lemon juice (big bottle) and let it sit covered overnight. In the morning I add water until it's the right consistency, apply and leave it on for 4 hours.

I realize that I should have worn pants in the picture!

Fufu
October 21st, 2011, 12:55 PM
beautiful and luxurious hair you have :)