PDA

View Full Version : a cute hair story <3

archel
October 17th, 2011, 04:19 PM
So, my boyfriend and I went to the local goth/industrial event Saturday night and some people were dressed up for Hallowe'en. Threre was a gal there in an incredible medieval gown complete with the velvet and jewel covered headdress that matched her velvet overdress. Anyway, my boyfriend says, "I'm trying to figure out how she has her hair up behind that thing" and I said, "actually, it looks like a Gibson tuck which is technically an Edwardian hairstyle." His jaw dropped (he's a total history geek) and he exclaimed "I love you!" and threw his arms around me.

LOL :cheese::cheese::pumpkin::pumpkin:

Kindredraeven
October 17th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Awww That is adorable :crush:

pepperminttea
October 17th, 2011, 04:34 PM
This made me smile. :) Thanks for sharing!

Rhodugune
October 17th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Yes, thanks for sharing, how sweet of him to react like that. :D

Slinks
October 17th, 2011, 05:27 PM
lol .. how cute :-)

Mythica
October 17th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Adorable! :D Very sweet story.

Chetanlaiho
October 17th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Aww that's so sweet ^_^

lacefrost
October 17th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Awww!!

10 char

owlathena
October 17th, 2011, 10:38 PM
Awww. I love when they appreciate our obsession with hair stuff :D The other day DBF asked me how long it would take for me to get to classic length. "Thats right here, right?" and grabbed my bum. I hugged the heck out of him for that.

AnqeIicDemise
October 17th, 2011, 11:01 PM
I threatened to cut my hair a month ago, I was so fed up with the pain in my wrist and his lack of help (I guess he got used to the fact that I've gotten to be pretty independent again).

DH immediately raised his hands and yelled "NOooOO!" then hugged me. He acknowledged its difficult for me to comb but I've worked hard to get it so long, he'd hate to see me depressed.

He surprised me two days ago by telling me he ordered a couple of hair sticks I've been ogling for the past month.

Slinks
October 17th, 2011, 11:17 PM
He surprised me two days ago by telling me he ordered a couple of hair sticks I've been ogling for the past month.

awesome :cheese:

thelittlestdoc
October 18th, 2011, 12:40 AM
This definitely made me smile :)

redmj
October 18th, 2011, 06:44 AM
Oh that is so sweet. It would be nice to not be the only one who is hair obsessed. My family kinda rolls their eyes when I talk hair.