PDA

View Full Version : Hair Civilians vs. LHC Opinions

Kristamommyx3
October 16th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Yep, I've decided that non-LHCers are hair civilians, because they really have a different view on hair length. :p
I posted a new facebook profile picture Friday evening, and people have been going crazy about my hair! I've had 22 posts over it, and of them, at least 15 have directly stated how looong my hair is. Lol. Now, maybe my hair is longer than theirs, but long is, in my eyes, reserved for below waist and so on. I think it's so funny that the SAME picture I have as my avatar on LHC, which doesn't raise an eyebrow, caused variable mania on facebook. It has been really tough to just thank them, and not mass direct the whole bunch to LHC for some really long hair! ;).
anyone else have any hair civilian stories?

Dragon Faery
October 16th, 2011, 06:02 PM
*subscribing* ...This kind of thing happened to me when my hair was longer. Right about the time I'd start to feel okay about it (anything longer than BSL), my mom would start trying to get me to cut it. But it still felt so short to me!

Right now I live on an Indian reservation, and most people here love long hair. So I don't get any comments, since mine is back at just barely BSL. I routinely see waist, tailbone, and longer here. So maybe once I get to classic it will start looking long to other people here ... and by then everyone on Facebook (who isn't Native) will have probably been telling me to cut it for several years. :)