PDA

View Full Version : My (more than) one year anni post!

skaempfer
October 16th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Hi, everyone. This post is a bit late because of fall hols here and because I wanted to post pickies and the picky poster wasn't working. Now that I can, though, here is August 2010 right before I joined (for some bizarre reason, I didn't take a picture in Sept), and September 2011:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6320&pictureid=86138

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6320&pictureid=116305

I will post again in November when I catch up to the first month with the stripey jumper, but for now I just wanted to give a big

:flowers:**Thanks**:flowers:

To all the people who were so friendly and helpful when I first arrived. (Especially you, GRU :chocolate: .) I've learned an amazing amount, tried a lot of new things, and everyone generously sharing what has worked for them and what hasn't has made this possible.

:cheese::cheese::cheese:

GO LHC!

pepperminttea
October 16th, 2011, 11:09 AM
It's grown so much! Lovely colour too. Happy LHCiversary! :D

jojo
October 16th, 2011, 11:23 AM
lovely growth and it looks very pretty

luxepiggy
October 16th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Wow, you've got a phenomenal amount of growth, and your wavies are coming in so beautifully (^(oo)^)

auroraclio
October 16th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Great growth! I love the color!

spidermom
October 16th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Very respectable growth; isn't it fun seeing progress?

Slinks
October 16th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Great growth .. your hair is coming along nicely !! :-)

racrane
October 16th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Very pretty and nice growth. :)

newbeginning
October 16th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Lovely colour and texture. It looks healthy.

PixxieStix
October 16th, 2011, 10:49 PM
Hooray hair growth! And congrats on your 1 year anniversary at LHC. I hope to show as much progress myself next August. :D Happy continued growing.

skaempfer
October 19th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Thank you everyone.

auroraclio, luxepiggy, jojo and pepperminttea, thank you! I do love my color. I'm not afraid of grey or white, but I wish it would just go "foom!" and do it. It's the in-between I'm not looking forward to :rolleyes:

spidermom, yes, it is fun. I'm looking forward to the November picture. So glad I plumped for the stripey jumper!

newbeginning, racrane and Slinks, thank you very much :toast:

PixxieStix, hang in there! I thought mine would never grow, but it feels so good to compare the two photographs!:D

kanaka
October 19th, 2011, 12:19 PM
pretty hair and amazing growth :) hair color is awesome

JamieLeigh
October 20th, 2011, 06:52 AM
What lovely hair, and great progress! Happy anniversary! :flower: