PDA

View Full Version : I miss the hair typing info in the avatar area, will it be back?

Airmide
March 14th, 2008, 05:44 AM
Remember how on old LHC under everyone's avatar picture (there's probably a name for that area that I don't know) where it lists how many posts, location etc. it used to have a space for all of the hair typing info, and starting length, current length and goal length. I'm missing that SOOO much! I used to glance over there all the time. In fact sometimes I'd find myself looking for that info on other forums I visit lol. Will that feature come back?

P.S. Thanks SOOO much for all the time and work you've put in on fixing the site for us!!

aisling
March 14th, 2008, 07:12 AM
According to this thread (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=39), yes. For now it would be nice if people would use their signatures for such info.

Airmide
March 14th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Thanks so much!! I'll have to figure out how to put text in my sig now. I thought I had read the entire Site Support area looking for a similar post, but it was late and I guess I missed that one, so sorry for starting a redundant thread!

Euphony
March 14th, 2008, 03:23 PM
YAY!! I hadn't read that it'll be back. I keep looking over there too to see that info.

Great av and signature pic Airmide!