PDA

View Full Version : **It's Happy Dance Time!!**

Kristamommyx3
October 14th, 2011, 06:34 PM
:cheese:
I first measured my hair circumference back in the Spring, when I joined the LHC, and I just remeasured tonight and I checked and rechecked and it's true... I went from a baby fine straight 3" to a baby fine straight 3 1/2" - 3 3/4". !!!!!! (It was even a loose 4"). This is huge for us baby fine straight haired LHCers! What's so great about this is that I have no products in to thicken it, as with my healthier hair routine, it doesn't need anything anymore! Yay for team fine and thin! :D. (I used to be about 2")

blondie9912
October 14th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Wow, congratulations!! That's awesome news. What have you done to go from 2" to nearly 4"? My pony is looking rather puny lately :rolleyes:

~BoHemiAngel~
October 14th, 2011, 06:46 PM
Oh my gosh, this is SOOOOO great! How inspiring!! So happy for you :D

Kristamommyx3
October 14th, 2011, 07:52 PM
I take good omega 3 fish oils every day along with a whole food multivitamin, I use a gentle sls free shampoo, I switched from conditioner to weekly hot oil treatments, I stopped pulling, stretching, fluffing and puffing, heat drying and piling on products for volume (ironic). Also, I stopped trying to brush through my hair until it's dry. I think these are the things that have changed my hair for the better. It's the thickest it's ever been in my adult life by far. I almost gave up on the dream of long healthy hair after I had my third son and experienceda massive shed for a year. ( hence the 2" pony). But, slowly it is getting thicker and healthier month by month since my loss two and a half years ago. I was thrilled with a 3" pony in April, and to find my thickness increasing even more means to me that my body is feeling healthy and happy, and I feel blessed. :)

wooliswonderful
October 14th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Wow, that's really cool! I've been meaning to start on the fish oils but haven't yet.
Also, congrats on having three boys!

blondie9912
October 14th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Ohh, now the 'Mommyx3' part of your screen name makes sense :D

How long has it taken you to go from 2" to almost 4"?

owlathena
October 15th, 2011, 12:04 AM
Congrats!!! :D

Kristamommyx3
October 15th, 2011, 06:59 AM
Heehee. :D

My hair was at it's thinnest after I stopped nursing when ds # 3 was about 13 months. I think that as my hormones balanced out, some thickness came back. ( maybe to 2 1/2"). But beyond that, it happened through the vitamins, healthy eating and gentle care...I'd say all together, about two and a half years...but probably this last last year I saw the most noticeable regrowth.

Ohh, now the 'Mommyx3' part of your screen name makes sense :D

How long has it taken you to go from 2" to almost 4"?

Asche
October 15th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Awesomesauce! :bowtome: