PDA

View Full Version : Shocked by my growth rate!

JellyBene
October 14th, 2011, 06:29 PM
I just henndigo-ed my hair 2 weeks ago and when I went into the batroom to wash my face today I noticed I had new roots coming in, but what shocked me was how MUCH roots... a whole half inch. In two weeks! That means an inch per month! My hair did not used to grow thos fast (usually half an inch per month) I am really hoping it keeps up because I ma be much closer to my goal of wait than I had ever thought!!!

Audhumla
October 14th, 2011, 06:40 PM
That's great! Sounds like you'll be at your goal in no time :)

MrsGuther
October 14th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Awesome! An inch a month of growth is wonderful!

blondie9912
October 14th, 2011, 06:44 PM
That's awesome! :D That's the great thing about having dyed hair, you can measure EXACTLY how much your hair has grown by your roots. That way I can confirm if my hair actually has grown :)

WinterButterfly
October 14th, 2011, 08:00 PM
An inch a month is pretty good! Yay for fast hair growth!

Rebeccalaurenxx
October 14th, 2011, 08:05 PM
I got a 1/2" in a week, then my hair stopped growing... LOL But thats usually the case for me. I get an inch in a matter of 2 weeks, then my hair stalls for months. Good growth on your part though :)

Kristamommyx3
October 14th, 2011, 08:09 PM
Double the speed of mine, girl! Happy growing!

longhairedwolf
October 14th, 2011, 08:34 PM
Happy growing indeed! Good for you.

GoddessLocks
October 14th, 2011, 08:46 PM
Yay! You will reach your goals in no time if it keeps up :)

thelittlestdoc
October 14th, 2011, 09:15 PM
Wow that's amazing growth--wish mine grew that fast! :D

swearnsue
October 14th, 2011, 09:27 PM
What is your secret? Tell!

Columbia River
October 14th, 2011, 09:34 PM
Wow! Are you taking vitamins/supplements...any magic oils or creams?

jujube
October 14th, 2011, 09:48 PM
I would love to get an inch a month.

PixxieStix
October 14th, 2011, 10:45 PM
Amazing, and wonderful and yay for you! I wish mine grew that fast, I'm heading to waist too. =) But, I'll be seeing you there quite some time after you've reached it , lol!

JellyBene
October 14th, 2011, 11:14 PM
What is your secret? Tell!

Wow! Are you taking vitamins/supplements...any magic oils or creams?
swearnurse, I don't know exactly what I did to get this kind of growth! I am currently using the shampoo and condish from TraderJoe's (Nourish Spa its called) every other day plus the Henna makes it super strong so maybe that has something to do with it.
Columbia River, all I take is a teen multiviatmin. I use the Ranibow brand from Sunflower Market. I do, however drink a ton of water which i have heard helps growth rate but I just love water :) I was thinking about switching to a prenatal vitamin for a faster growth rate but now I am not sure if I need to!