PDA

View Full Version : My hair has started to grow again! Yippee!

furnival
October 13th, 2011, 07:20 AM
Greetings all! I am revoking my membership of the Crappy Growth Club: my hair, which has remained at in infuriating 24" since March, has suddenly shot out to 25.5"!
:D :cheese::eyebrows::cheese::eyebrows::cheese::D
This month was the first month since I started dyeing my hair (with deposit-only dye) that I noticed a section of brown roots, and I also noticed that I had to do one more twist than usual in my French twist. And about bloomin' time too!
I haven't changed my routine or diet or done anything new, so I don't know what caused it, but I'm off now to dance like a cheese. :cheese:

embee
October 13th, 2011, 07:56 AM
Horray for you! :) If my hair began to grow again I'd probably faint.

redmj
October 13th, 2011, 08:00 AM
That's awesome.

spidermom
October 13th, 2011, 08:13 AM
That's the way it works; hair growth likes to sneak up on you. Sometimes my hair grows like weeds, other times I can't see that it's growing at all.

kyandii
October 13th, 2011, 08:32 AM
Could you hair be the type that is a 'spurt grower'?
morecowbell mentioned to me that mine possibly is as well.
It might be that your hair grows slowly, then it grows very quickly for awhile, then slows down again.
But anyway congratulations on growth! :)

katienoonan
October 13th, 2011, 08:32 AM
This is great news! :cheer:

Congratulations, you lucky lady...i'm still stuck at 23"... I have only myself to blame.. my roots are popping through but I still have a LOT of dye-damage to trim.. :o

Oh well, just gotta keep eating that cheese!
:gobblecheese:

furnival
October 13th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Cheers everybody! Hmmm, kyandii, I hadn't thought of it like that: I'll have to keep my eye on my growth now and see if the last seven months' growth comes all at once! It might be more exciting to be a spurt grower... Oh well, as long as it's growing, I'm not fussed how.
More cheese-dancing! :cheese: Cripes, I'm a bit knackered now... Oh well, exercise is good for the hair...