PDA

View Full Version : While LHC was down, have you kept up your hair regimen?

Áine
March 7th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Now that we're back, I am just curious to see if anybody's hair care habits have changed while LHC was away.

marajade
March 7th, 2008, 03:52 PM
I must admit, I was kind of depressed. . and I was trying to do CO and it wasn't working. . How fitting today that I did a BS wash and SMT right when the forums came up. Also, last night I did Miconazole treatment, which I hadn't done in like a month!!

Stephanie
March 7th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Working on this site and hanging out here always inspires me to take better care of my hair. I've started with my pre-shampoo shea butter and rose treatment again and it's making a world of a difference in the dry ends. I'm also damp bunning again (which actually is less of a bun and more of a french twist).

Now, if only I can nail down even a basic braiding technique...seriously...

Áine
March 7th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Don't feel bad Mara, I definitely felt out of sorts some days, especially not having LHC to come to. But for the most part, I did try to keep up my regimen, although some days I did miss some treatments.

Stephanie, thanks for all the work you've done to put this site together. We all REALLY appreciate what you've done. I agree with you that this site is very encouraging for those wish to keep up with good hair care.

Stephanie
March 7th, 2008, 04:02 PM
Thanks, Áine! You guys are encouraging for me! So thank you! :)

eadwine
March 7th, 2008, 04:13 PM
I didn't change a thing. I had already settled in a routine.

AJoifulNoise
March 7th, 2008, 04:14 PM
I tried to stray a few times... But, my hair wouldn't let me. It likes my routine.

eresh
March 7th, 2008, 04:23 PM
The same routine, just trying a new conditioner now (Inecto coconut)

FrannyG
March 7th, 2008, 04:25 PM
I've been a very good girl, and I've been scrupulous with keeping up my routine. Have I mentioned how much I've missed this place? :inlove:

LilyMunster
March 7th, 2008, 04:29 PM
I voted mostly the same routine.
I like to use different products and procedures.
The most recent is using HALO to wet down my dry hair.
Then I go into the CO.
I also seperated out my leave-ins.
One box has moisturizing properties.
The other box contains leave-ins that 'hold'.

mira-chan
March 7th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Routine stayed the same for the most part. Only additions the scalp itch treatments because my scalp is still going crazy a bit. I've been good about scalp oiling often.

Anje
March 7th, 2008, 04:40 PM
I dropped the WO thing. Decided that as my hair got longer, it would just get more difficult to spread my sebum down, and I was already supplementing my ends with oil.

So I'm back to CO. It's not like I'm being hard on my hair, after all. It feels softer at the ends, and fluffier than it did with WO. Plus, now I don't have to be quite so worried about pool chemicals touching my hair, because I can get them to come out.

AprilElf
March 7th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Mostly the same: CWC washes.
Small changes: oiled with jojoba on a few occasions, added silica gel to conditioner for one wash, one ACV rinse.

I was loathe to try anything too different while LHC was down. It made me nervous not having that wealth of information at my fingertips! ;)

Stagecoach
March 7th, 2008, 04:41 PM
I stayed pretty much the same. But just the other day I picked up some coconut milk, and tonight I plan to do a soak with it! Maybe I'll start a thread with my results.... it's odd having the boards so empty.

jel
March 7th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Yes, my routine is still 'whatever I feel like on that day' ;)

I still henna (plus cassia), mostly CWC or C-COW-C, and don't trim!

SweetPea88
March 7th, 2008, 05:01 PM
I never really had a set routine, so I bet everybody can guess what I picked! :D I had been trying a routine with CV bars and was pretty pleased, but it just ended up taking a bit too much time for me. Luckily, I've still been treating my hair veryyy nicely and haven't given in to temptation! I've missed you all sooo much!!

WavyGal
March 7th, 2008, 05:21 PM
Honestly, I'm STILL trying to find the perfect routine for my hair!

Rapunzel's Joy
March 7th, 2008, 05:30 PM
Hello-
I just joined this forum. I had read the old forum for some time, however.
During the time that the forum was down, I began a routine involving less 'cones (only water soluble in my shampoo/conditioner) and a weekly SMT. I have had positive results.

Brianna
March 7th, 2008, 05:40 PM
I seem to have fallen off the CO bandwagon and gone back to shampoo. Shampoo with cones, even. So there's two routines all messed up. :p

OhioLisa
March 7th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Been sticking with my same routine. I still need to find a good DT though. Perhaps I should take a hint from one of the other options and just use cheese. :D

jojo
March 7th, 2008, 06:03 PM
I strayed a bit but i will soon be back on track with my 'family' to guide me!

Shell
March 7th, 2008, 06:04 PM
My routine's the same, but as usual, without TLHC and my journal, I can't remember when I last washed my hair, and have to keep asking my husband to help me figure it out! He'll be happy to know that we're back!

I have been hunting for new updos, that's the big hair change. My hair suddenly seems longer, so updos are quickly becoming an issue.

Curlsgirl
March 7th, 2008, 06:18 PM
I haven't changed anything either except have been doing more updos but I think that is just because my hair is getting longer and more in my way (not complaining mind you!). I have been washing about once a week still. I haven't been oiling enough I don't think which I need to start doing. I have been benign neglecting a bit too much perhaps :ponder: No deep treatments either. Have I mentioned I am SO glad to be home!!! :D

Oh oh OH and I have bought several new hairsticks and am getting MUCH better at using them! I think the extra little bit of growth has put me at a better place for some of the dos to work better!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! (where are the dancing nanners?) Lots of my smiley pics have X's marking them out. Is that just me?

Curlsgirl
March 7th, 2008, 06:21 PM
Been sticking with my same routine. I still need to find a good DT though. Perhaps I should take a hint from one of the other options and just use cheese. :D

Do let us know what kind of cheese works best if you don't mind. ;)

GlassEyes
March 7th, 2008, 06:34 PM
I've actually changed it alot.

I've added in oiling, and now drag out the time in between washes out.

Carolyn
March 7th, 2008, 06:49 PM
Mine is the same. It never occurred to me to change anything. I CO'd most of the time with an occasional CWC thrown in and some SMT's. Just like usual.

Melisande
March 7th, 2008, 07:47 PM
I love my routine, and while I still tweak it a bit, it's basically set and done. CWC, cone free poo, citric acid rinses, oilings, misted buns, shea butter, henna - how could I live without them?

But I am glad TLCH is back so I can get new ideas and learn new things.

MountainGypsy
March 7th, 2008, 08:25 PM
My routine is basically the same, but I did try coconut oil with great success. I also didn't think about my length as much and had a nice little growth spurt that caught me by surprise :p

Snowymoon
March 7th, 2008, 08:32 PM
I messed up and used shampoo a few too many times, but I have started oiling a small bit again. Oh, and I got my hair to enjoy once-a-week washing. :o Jumping back on the CO bandwagon. ;) Being here really helps keep me inspired.

rhubarbarin
March 7th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Hi everyone! I'm so glad to have my LHC back :)

I changed my regimen a lot in the last couple months. Since finding LHC and going cone-free in November, I have been COing with natural conditioners (Burt's Bees, Aubrey Organics), applying coconut oil after every wash, and doing EVOO deep treatments, plus leaving in conditioner. My hair, which was very dry and extremely damaged from cones, Sun-In and ill treatment, was drinking it up.

Then all of a sudden I turned into an limp, stringy greaseball. I don't use oil at all anymore, and have greatly cut down on the amount of condish I use as leave-in, but am still having a hard time keeping my hair from looking icky on day 2 after washing. My scalp seems to be producing more oil than ever before. Sigh. I really thought I had a routine that was working for me, but apparently I still need to keep tweaking. I'm kind of at my wits end with this one because my whole life I've had a big dry poofy-head. I'm not used to trying to add volume. And the overall condition of my hair is not good, especially the high-lighted canopy, so I still have frizz, lots of breakage and dry ends. I am hoping things will look better as my hair becomes healthier..

Delila
March 7th, 2008, 09:36 PM
I've switched back to pretty much a regular shampoo/conditioner as needed routine after a LONG stretch of experimenting with just about everything.

I'm also deep conditioning again, about once a week, since my hair seemed to have gotten dry while I was experimenting with other things.

feralnature
March 7th, 2008, 09:59 PM
I kept up my newly learned routine of CO with cone-less condish, and a once a week or maybe twice a week shampoo. My hair is doing great. I hung out at TBB and tried to be good to my hair:)

capelli lunghi
March 7th, 2008, 11:23 PM
Well.. I didn't have a set in stone routine before.. so I've just really been just doing whatever.. I haven't really tried anything new.. I've just thrown it up and forgot about it.. really.. lol

SilverLocks
March 7th, 2008, 11:29 PM
My routine before the crash was back to CWC with C as a leave-in, after trying just about everything these past 2 years. Didn't change during the crash, am still happy with the ease and the conditioning. Started taking more vits, still doing that, so basically "mane tained" during the "great crash of '08".

rubyredslippers
March 7th, 2008, 11:34 PM
My routine is mostly the same, but not entirely. I haven't been keeping up with the jojoba oiling as well as I should, but I had just started with that about a week before LHC went down. I've been pretty good about using the mango butter, though. I've been switching to CWC from WC, and remembered maybe 2/3 of the time to do so. I've succeeded entirely in switching to combing rather than brushing wet hair.

Elyce
March 7th, 2008, 11:52 PM
So great to see everyone here!

Congratulations, Steph, and best wishes! And thanks for everything, you are just the best!! Love the board changes, and love being back here!!

I'm like Carolyn, I didn't change anything, didn't even think of it. I like my routine and so does my hair.

rhosyn_du
March 8th, 2008, 12:03 AM
Right before the Great Crash of '08, I started using henna, and suddenly my hair didn't like CO anymore. It was a greasy, stringy mess, and I didn't know what to do since I had no LHC to consult. :eek:

Luckily for me, everyone over at The Beauty Bottle was very helpful. They convinced me that shampoo wasn't pure evil (pre-henna, even dilute shampoo tended to give me the lovely finger-in-a-light-socket look), and I've been happily C-COW-Cing for a couple weeks, now.

The last two inches where I've still got old bleach damage are a bit crunchy, and I'm still trying to work out how to best handle them, since my old methods seem to just make them greasy but still crunchy. :rolleyes:

Elenna
March 8th, 2008, 12:41 AM
Hair has been missing LHC and misbehaving something terribly. Hopefully, hair will be less crunchy and amend it ways.

Now using organic coconut oil as a pretreatment.

kettle
March 8th, 2008, 03:09 AM
I actually found it a little easier to stick to a routine - less getting distracted by ideas for experiments, and less actual information on things I might've got waylayed by... for example, I thought about using cassia while LHC was offline, but decided to wait until all the information was back up online. Even though it's not at the moment! :p
Helped me to keep it simple. Which is what I needed, I think.

KnightsLady
March 8th, 2008, 04:14 AM
Stuck to regular routine pretty much until last night when I first tried a vegetable based sorbolene instead of the petroleum based one. It's very different. I'm surprised at just how different. Will need to use for a while to find out whether it is better or worse. It does smell wonderful though.

Alaia
March 8th, 2008, 05:10 AM
Err well benign neglect has kicked in for sure.

Not sure it's even benign.

I hardly ever detangle my hair. I don't use coconut oil much any more because my last C of my CWC is now coney and my hair doesn't seem to need it. I haven't done any deep treatments and I only wash my hair once a week now.

... I think a lot of the changes are due to lack of time to spend doing anything other than work for Uni, going to Uni, or doing my job.

shrimp
March 8th, 2008, 05:30 AM
I went back to curls and plopping rather than wet braiding to straighten. Apart from that nothing has changed in my boringly simple (CO, oil) routine.

Meezer
March 8th, 2008, 07:17 AM
LHC went down at the worst possible time for me! Seriously! In mid-December I cut about 6" off of my hair. I thought about it for a good month before I did it, but in hindsite, I guess I should have thought about it longer.

Anyway, a week later I decided to commit to triathlon training and then bam... was totally missing my long hair! Believe me, it is no fun trying to control shoulder length hair while your swimming and sweating! I was longing for updos, braids, buns... ANYTHING that would make things easier.

So now again (for about the 4th time in 5 years), I'm growing my hair back out. I don't really have any goals for it right now... just so that it gets to the point where I can securly pin it up and it still looks nice.

So, since LHC has been down, I've been trying to find the best routine to manage shoulder length hair during my training.

Lillian
March 8th, 2008, 08:24 AM
My routine has changed a fair bit, because in 3 months my life has changed too. I don't have so much time to spend on it, so I'm washing in the evenings and drying loose overnight (towel on pillow job). I'm about to start using unrefined coconut oil instead of my usual jojoba, because my ends need more day to day TLC now that I am so busy. Everything else (deep treatments, etc.) I fit in when I possibly can...

psvzum
March 8th, 2008, 10:25 AM
Now that we're back, I am just curious to see if anybody's hair care habits have changed while LHC was away.

Mine didn't change at all:D

KatKeRo
March 8th, 2008, 10:48 AM
I already had a good routine going so no change.

Patrycja
March 8th, 2008, 11:05 AM
I started using a poo bar,tried a new shea conditioning treatment,created a new mister concoction in my trusty bottle and went almost(!!!)conefree.Yeah-I've strayed from my old CWC with cone laden conditioners and commercial shampoo.Light jojoba or coconut oil on my ends and aloe.I still use the aloe though,I will never give that up without a fight to the death!Yeah-I'm passionate about my f.o.t.e.I still use commercail conditioner though.Don't plan on changing that much.

nappywomyn
March 8th, 2008, 11:54 AM
They stayed about the same - I experiemented with a few new products, but that was about it.

Lasiren
March 8th, 2008, 12:33 PM
I've been continuing my "hair up until spring" regime and wearing my hair up each day -mostly in two braided buns, and lightly oiling and massaging each day, etc. Also taking lots of vitamins. I think my hair might have grown a bit, but I haven't been measuring so I can't be sure!

AlleyKitten
March 8th, 2008, 03:35 PM
I've been doing mostly the same stuff, just made a few changes in the direction I was moving when the site went down. Though I've been sad to not have my hair journal to keep notes in! I don't think the people who read my regular journal (livejournal) would appreciate hearing in depth about my C-COW-C routine!

Nightshade
March 8th, 2008, 07:32 PM
My routine didn't change at all. I'm boring like that ;)

Gwaihiril
March 8th, 2008, 11:05 PM
Pretty much the same, though I'm still working on stretching out the time between shampoos.

Oh...though I did go slightly stir crazy and am thinking of dying the tips of my hair some bright color - then again, that might just be me as a second semester senior and needing some way to blow off steam, since school is unrelenting.

*Elvina*
March 9th, 2008, 03:47 AM
I 'm still a fairly new member and I didn't have a routine when LHC was on, and I still don't have one now. I keep changing shampoos. There's one thing that is regular: I almost never use conditionder. For some reason my hair doesn't seem to like it. It always takes out all my waves.

Gumball
March 9th, 2008, 03:47 AM
I'm enjoying maintaining my status quo in it's occasionally deviating way. Lots of NW, some WO and CO thrown into the mix and you have yourself my routine. I enjoy it and it hasn't been hard to keep up so I roll with it happily.

ilovelonghair
March 9th, 2008, 10:01 AM
I've been really good: I have been wearing my hair up for the last 2.5 months and it does make a difference! I also kept using Daktarin to cure my scalp problems. I still have scalp issues, but not that bad, but my hair growth has come back to normal (which used to be fast in the past). I had lots of problems with my hair not growing properly anymore, but now that's different. I even have a lot of new hairs and my hair is starting to get thicker.

ChloeDharma
March 9th, 2008, 10:54 AM
I couldn't really find an option that fitted.

I fell off the wagon quite a bit during my time away from LHC, before i lost my net i was getting into using herbs alot more and trying poo-bars for washing and keeping my hair mostly heavily oiled. But i lost heart at one point and stopped bothering much, just lightly oiled and that that was about it, no treatments or anything......but i've definately regained the enthusiasm for it now :)

Shorty89
March 9th, 2008, 02:03 PM
A bit before LHC went down my hair wasn't behaving. It was dry and my scalp was itchy and flaky. I didn't want to try a CO because it has always made my hair greasy. But, a couple weeks ago I bought a new cheep conditioner and tried a CO. It works! So far I've been CO for two weeks + and my hair is loving it! It feels thinner but I've been under a lot of stress and shedding. I don't think it's the Co causing the extra shed. I hope not...

Sapphire'sWings
March 9th, 2008, 02:15 PM
I have a new routine now. I used to CWC but I don't find that necessary anymore so I just shampoo and condition. I've changed over to a more expensive brand of S&C (Kiss My Face) so I only use a quarter sized amount of both shampoo and conditioner, instead of the huge globs of conditioner I used before.

I still use olive oil once my hair is dry. I don't do the fancy treatments anymore, I just use oil. My hair is happier with these changes too.

Also I'm not so strict with not washing my hair. I try to go for 2 times a week but I am not about to let myself feel oily and greasy so I either scalp wash or full wash when I need to. I don't mind because my routine is gentle.

I ignore my hair most of the time too. A bun or ponytail is enough for this worn out and lazy college girl.

lora410
March 9th, 2008, 02:17 PM
I've been pretty much the same routine wise. I just stop experimenting when LHC went down.

1953Diygal
March 9th, 2008, 02:17 PM
I've tried Morrocco Method products (courtesy of my mom, who gave me a bunch of it when she didn't like it) and DevaCurl, but mostly, my routine is the same.

Antares
March 9th, 2008, 02:25 PM
I chopped just before the site went down, but I like my routine too much to change it. I had originally intended to wash more often because there's less length to deal with, but once a week is so convenient that I didn't want to mess with it.

I have been wearing it in a braid more, but that's mostly because I'm still having difficulty getting my blunt ends to tuck in.

TheSpottedCow
March 9th, 2008, 11:29 PM
I've been wearing my hair down more and in messy buns more instead of in a protective style, but that's mostly because I only had two hair sticks and one was broken, haha. So that changed I guess. Other than that, I've been using olive oil and doing a CO wash every 3-4 days with no cones. I shampooed once three days ago because the back of my head kept getting greasy and not coming clean. I still wear my hair in a protective bun every night.

JKRBeloved
March 10th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Hair routine was the same as I learned on LHC, but with some sadness, because anytime it turned out nice I wanted to zap a photo online.

Garnett
March 10th, 2008, 02:05 PM
I stayed the same. I've now been CO for a year! I'm still looking for a good, vegan conditioner, but I've found my HG washing condish. I have been getting a trim every 6 months, but I feel like I might go early. It's looking gross with the layers at the bottom. Debating still.

Finoriel
March 10th, 2008, 02:11 PM
My routine stayed about the same.
Hair is still up most of the time, egg washing and yogurt treatments as usual, cut 1cm every other month, some oiling and misting... yes, pretty much the same. The only change was that I´m now able to wash every 10 or more days and not every 7-10 days :) That´s all.

Sarahmoon
March 10th, 2008, 02:17 PM
I didn't have a set routine yet and I still don't have one.

But I did miss you terribly and I missed posting thinngs that did (not) work in my journal :cry:

kwaniesiam
March 10th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Nope, my hair is completely different than before, so my routine is also. I went from CO and wide toothed combs to diluted Dr. Bonner's soap every few days and nothing more, and here's why :)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a90/KyanAdiel/LHC%20and%20BME/dreadlocks008.jpghttp://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a90/KyanAdiel/LHC%20and%20BME/dreadlocks005.jpg

vindo
March 10th, 2008, 02:41 PM
I reached my goal
I couldnt share it with anyone
I am trimming now
And I have a new goal because I was frustrated..:(

Guenever
March 10th, 2008, 03:00 PM
Emichiee - sorry to hear that :( But a late "Congratultions on reaching your goal"-happy dance sent your way anyway :flowers:

I've followed my routine pretty much, yes.. I ran out of my regular shampoo and tried cheap a sodium laureth sulphate shampoo in stead (the one the rest of the family uses) and a bit of condish because I was out of coconut oil as well..
Big, BIG mistake! Not doing that again! :bigeyes: Tangly ends, dry - bwrrrr... not good..

It took a few washes to get my hair back on track.. so, stictly sticking to my own shampoo and oil from now on!

Wavelength
March 10th, 2008, 03:31 PM
My routine has been the same for over a year, so having LHC down didn't change anything significantly. Still no-cone, still CO, still using coconut oil and shea butter, still sleep braiding at night with a little soft cotton bag tied on to protect the ends.

I did re-henna my hair a few days ago though. Used tumeric this time to push the colour more toward copper, and adding yogurt made my hair softer than usual. It turned out very well! I really should take a picture...

VanillaTresses
March 10th, 2008, 04:09 PM
First of all, let me express just how ecstatic I am that LHC is back up! :o

I did change my routine- but I always manage to do that. Right now I am using a multitude of different drugstore-y cone-y products.

waidz
March 10th, 2008, 04:50 PM
My routine has changed ALOT. I bought Gro Aut which is supposed to be another "miracle" hair growth oil. However I've been alternating between that and MN on non wash days. Wash days are a pre-oiling with every oil I own (Avocado, Almond,Jojoba,EVOO,Amla,Rosemary,Castor Oil). I've also just hennaed my hair with no instructions ! It came out okay considering - I'll post photos once the boards are fully functional. It made my hair quite dry, I can tell as I deliberately left out the front section of my hair to gauge the difference. I mixed the henna with Amla Oil and ACV - so I'm not sure what caused the dryness. I was too lazy to do a search for this and just made my own mix.
Other than that, I really missed the boards (can you tell lol), and realized that it keeps me focused on tracking progress.
On another note, I'm becoming obsessed with S&D so the growth does not seem that remarkable, but it is growing. The split ends just seem to keep popping up !

Glad to be back ladies !

doodlesmart
March 11th, 2008, 01:09 AM
Nothing much has changed with my hair. I would have been sad if something had and I couldn't look up how to fix it. Still washing with poo bars once a week and that's about it.

MadHatter
March 11th, 2008, 02:49 PM
My routine hasn't changed. Still pretty much benign neglect.

Islandgrrl
March 11th, 2008, 05:27 PM
I didn't change anything. Same same.

MercyD
March 12th, 2008, 07:57 AM
I do everything the same...made no changes and just committed myself to no cutting until we came back up!!!

I'd like to get a trim, but have no one I trust to cut as little as I want. I have cut my own in the past, but my hair in back is in a very awkward to reach place.

Growing out from a pixie, and it's been 8 or 9 months since I trimmed....my hair is all over the place. I would like some light shaping...but I'm afraid anyone I go to will hack into my hair since it is growing out a little punky!

young&reckless
March 13th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Washing more because I'm working out more.

I've lost 5 pounds but my hair is a little dry. I'm going to cassia for the first time soon so I hope that will help.

beledigrrl
March 13th, 2008, 12:43 PM
I first discovered:) LHC right before it was shut down but I made the best of the knowledge I gained beforehand. Thanks to LHC, I discovered the joys of henna and amla powder and when I found myself re-lapsing back into my old lazy habits, my hair paid the price horribly and quicly.

FroandBeyond
March 13th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Yes, I have been sticking to the same routine. It works for me, why change it.

O I did change it a bit, I added a few more wigs for style variety and low manipulation.

HerbalAnnie
March 17th, 2008, 09:54 PM
My "CO Until I Die" pledge has run its course since I'm now mostly free of hair color. My hair behaves differently now, and I don't really know what to do with it any more.

Elleyena
March 23rd, 2008, 12:41 PM
I'm still working on getting a routine! :shrug: Now that it is up again, I'll try to figure one out again

Hedera
March 25th, 2008, 12:05 PM
I think I found my holy grail routine in December, before the LHC went down; that was when I switched to shampoo bars.

I've been very happy with them, both with the results and the simplicity; I doubt I'll make any significant changes in my routine any time soon, unless suddenly my hair changes dramatically, or stops responding to the shampoo bars so well.

There has been (and will be) some tweaking of leave-in mixtures, but that's about it.

ladystar
March 25th, 2008, 01:11 PM
I stoped buying so many hair toys at the store lol and I wasnt as Obsessed lol. I blow fryed more and didnt oil as much. Thank god I have you guys!!! =) I treat my hair much better when I write and read about it every day. Plus I am obsessed once again. lol

WritingPrincess
April 1st, 2008, 06:32 PM
I voted cheese. :D Because nothing else really seemed to fit.

Nynaeve
April 2nd, 2008, 04:29 PM
Was tempted to vote cheese, but I voted no set routine.
I have a basic routine of CO, but how often, what Condish, if I do a leave-in spray, this is all subject to..... my current mood. :D

I didn't take good enough care of my hair when LHC was down. Everything had just been so hectic. :(