PDA

View Full Version : The trifecta has been reached

Lapin
October 11th, 2011, 01:10 PM
I have allergies, I have moaned about them here before but to summarize i am allergic to everything. Like, hey those trace amounts of nickel in baking soda sure are itchy. Like, I dabbed a bit of bare minerals powder on and had to go to the hospital. Like, eating blueberries makes me do a veruca salt.

Anyyywaayyy, I got a package of my free & clear shampoo/conditioner/lotion yesterday and there were two free samples. One was a fruity face wash - evil poison!!! The other was an apologetic gift from the heavens.

It is called Angel Drops (by Nick Chavez), and when I put it on my hair magical things happen. My frizzy hairs go soft and shiny. My waves are bouncy. There is body and soft softness and it smellls.... oh it smells so good. I put it on and began sniffing my hair. I ran to my boyfriend and shoved my hair in his face. Have I mentioned how full and soft and shiny it made my hair?

One of the only hair products that has ever worked AND I'm not allergic to it AND I can smell like a girl!

I'm scared to check the ingredients. I'm using this stuff anyway. <3 Just a heads up to anyone else with allergy issues! I think I'd use this anyway though.

BelleBot
October 11th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Awesome news. I'm really glad you managed to find something that works for your hair and your allergies :)
I may have to look into this myself as you've made it sound like a divine hair product.

ktani
October 11th, 2011, 01:49 PM
The bottom line is that you love it and it works for you, and most importantly it does not affect your allergies.

The ingredients are just fine, nothing evil. It contains argan oil but not only that.