PDA

View Full Version : first bun

Heartwillfollow
October 11th, 2011, 12:56 AM
Tell myself all the time I should stay away from the hair toy threads lol lol .. It was addictive reading them and looking at all the awesome pictures.. Hair is just an inch pass apl and I thought I could grow into anything I bought.. Decided to try a bun and was so suprised that it held, and even held doing all my evening chores for the animals.. I forgot that I had it in my head until the puppy grabed for the pencil.. lol ... excited for my first bun attempt.. :)http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr348/PatriciafromCO/firstbun.jpg

Vanille_
October 11th, 2011, 01:01 AM
I love messy buns. Very pretty!

Bazinga
October 11th, 2011, 01:29 AM
I think it looks very good, I can only imagine how good it must feel to finally be able to make a bun. :)

Slinks
October 11th, 2011, 02:09 AM
congrats !! :-) great first achievement ..

pepperminttea
October 11th, 2011, 03:24 AM
Nice one! :D

Roscata
October 11th, 2011, 03:33 AM
Very cool. :D

Heartwillfollow
October 11th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Thanks for the encouragement and good thoughts :)... am shy about posting my hair... find my hair average in a vast sea of so awesome heads of hair.... it's exciting to see the progress never being there before or even considering trying to grow..... gives me hope I can use my hair toys and be able to keep it up all winter since my favorite cold weather barn jacket the collar will cause lots of damage if I leave my hair down to rub all day long on it..

einna
October 11th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Looks lovely! And your haircolor is so pretty :D

CavySong
October 11th, 2011, 05:52 PM
LOve it! And pencils are great when smooth enough not to catch, I used to use what ever was handy. Once I was at a friend's house and her daughter said, "Did you know there is a sharpie marker in your hair?" I just laughed. Sometimes a ball point, sometimes my water color brushes ended up there.

Right now mine is a bit short for my quick twist and skewer bun and I have to be a bit more creative.

wooliswonderful
October 11th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Very Cute!
I forget mine's in a bun too, It's so much easier than the standard pony tail I used to wear. :)

Asche
October 11th, 2011, 05:58 PM
'Grats! I <3 hair stick styles! My hair goes up with a stick AT LEAST once a day!