PDA

View Full Version : Fall Hair Photo

Tea Lady
October 10th, 2011, 05:34 PM
We went to a pumpkin patch today. Hubby took this photo in the corn maze. I had just hennaed last night. I have braid waves from last night's braid, along with a bit of wave from the bun I wore just prior to this photo being taken. Happy Fall everyone!

http://www.longhaircommunity.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=8855&pictureid=115831

Tea Lady

GabrielleRose
October 10th, 2011, 05:36 PM
We went to a pumpkin patch today. Hubby took this photo in the corn maze. I had just hennaed last night. I have braid waves from last night's braid, along with a bit of wave from the bun I wore just prior to this photo being taken. Happy Fall everyone!

http://www.longhaircommunity.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=8855&pictureid=115831

Tea Lady

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL, and happy fall to you too! :D

spidermom
October 10th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Lovely photo in every way.

Rocket22
October 10th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Very lovely! What a great rich color. How sweet of your honey to take a picture too

amyhenna
October 10th, 2011, 05:48 PM
I just henna'ed my hair yesterday last evening too! I love the part right at the top back center of your head, where the wind has blown your hair such that there is a very auburn bunch of henna hair. I love henna! Thank you for sharing.

Red Rapunzel
October 10th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Gorgeous color!! Now I'm excited about henna-ing when I start greying! Your hair is definitely a fall hair color! Love it!!

Lostsoule77
October 10th, 2011, 06:22 PM
I love everything about that photo! Thank you for sharing. :)

kidari
October 10th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Beautiful! Your hair color reminds me of fall, it's so gorgeous : )

FrozenBritannia
October 10th, 2011, 06:49 PM
I love it!! How long are you growing it?

JamieLeigh
October 10th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Hubby has excellent photography skills, and that is a beautiful head of hair. :crush: Happy Autumn! :) :pumpkin:

KwaveT
October 10th, 2011, 07:05 PM
This is an absolutely beautiful picture. I love the vibrance in the color of your hennaed hair.

Slinks
October 10th, 2011, 07:20 PM
I too think it is a very nice photo and thank you for sharing :-)

here in Oz we're heading into summer .. still have 4 or so weeks of spring but happy fall to you all

gossamer
October 10th, 2011, 07:33 PM
Oh Tea Lady, I do so love your hair!

Nae
October 10th, 2011, 07:36 PM
Wow! Your hair is looking lovely as always! The shine you have going on is amazing. I just love that picture.

jessie58
October 10th, 2011, 07:39 PM
What beautiful hair you have Tea Lady. :cloud9:

Flaxen
October 10th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Ooh, Tea, that looks absolutely stunning! :grin:

halizabeth
October 10th, 2011, 08:18 PM
I can't see the picture, not sure if it's because I am still under 25 post (noobie) or if it's because my account is messed up. I can't start a new thread either :(

PixxieStix
October 10th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Very aesthetically pleasing all around. ^.^ Happy fall hair, and happy growing!

Toiréasa
October 10th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Beautiful picture your hair looks fantastic!

Roscata
October 11th, 2011, 03:40 AM
So pretty. :)

Loreley
October 11th, 2011, 03:51 AM
Beautiful hair! Happy fall! :)

Ecliafr
October 11th, 2011, 03:54 AM
I can't see the picture, not sure if it's because I am still under 25 post (noobie) or if it's because my account is messed up. I can't start a new thread either :(

I can't see it either, I'm pretty sure it is an under-25-post thing...

pepperminttea
October 11th, 2011, 03:54 AM
Gorgeous photo and what a beautiful head of hair! Happy autumn. :D

Sweetie
October 11th, 2011, 04:14 AM
very beautiful picture and hair! apart from the lenght, your hair is quite similar to mine - this is very inspiring! Thanks for sharing!

Tea Lady
October 11th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Thanks everyone for the compliments!

FrozenBritannia, I am going for classic length again. I had it there previously, then trimmed a very large amount. I was going to keep it hip length until I went on a long hair meet and saw some gorgeous knee length hair (gossamer!), and was inspired to grow longer. So I am aiming for somewhere between 42-48".

Slinks, sorry! Happy Spring to you and all of those who live down under!

Tea Lady

FrozenBritannia
October 11th, 2011, 06:42 PM

FrozenBritannia, I am going for classic length again. I had it there previously, then trimmed a very large amount. I was going to keep it hip length until I went on a long hair meet and saw some gorgeous knee length hair (gossamer!), and was inspired to grow longer. So I am aiming for somewhere between 42-48".

Tea Lady

:D Sounds wonderful! I've never seen knee length hair in person, I'd probably walk right into a lightpost if I ever did. *daydreaming*

Nae
October 11th, 2011, 08:31 PM

Tea Lady

Yeah, I am with you on that Tealady, gossamer's hair about knocked me out. Talk about inspiration!