PDA

View Full Version : My 45" Bun Drop (video)

Olafwa
October 10th, 2011, 04:38 PM
So I finally got around to making a bun drop video. It was really cool for me when I watched it. I've never seen my own hair like that. ^.^ Anyways, enjoy!

http://youtu.be/n8BuWL5JFAo

Kedei
October 10th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Yay for bun drops!!! :cheese: Beautiful hair, cannot wait for mine to be long enough to do that!!! A girl can dream... :pray:

HairFaerie
October 10th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Very pretty! I like how it twists and turns in slow motion! Cool!
Beautiful, shiny healthy hair! :)

Aliped
October 10th, 2011, 04:49 PM
Very pretty! I like how it twists and turns in slow motion! Cool!
Beautiful, shiny healthy hair! :)

^^ ^^ this, woah, amazing!

Clem_Dela
October 10th, 2011, 05:00 PM
woah!!!!! i want to do a video like this now... you may have just started an LHC legacy. we must make sure you are recognized. :P

GabrielleRose
October 10th, 2011, 05:00 PM
So I finally got around to making a bun drop video. It was really cool for me when I watched it. I've never seen my own hair like that. ^.^ Anyways, enjoy!

http://youtu.be/n8BuWL5JFAo

Absolutely stunning!

Velvet Dreamer
October 10th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Amazing, especially the way it twists out of the bun. Seriously, I'm in awe.

CaityBear
October 10th, 2011, 05:07 PM
That looks soo cool, the slow motion unwinding. Beautiful hair, too. :)

Kosmos
October 10th, 2011, 05:34 PM
What a gorgeous video!

Seharia
October 10th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Your hair is so gorgeous! and I loved the music :)

einna
October 10th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Beautiful!!

gthlvrmx
October 10th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Inspiration right there!!!!:D :D :D

Lostsoule77
October 10th, 2011, 06:20 PM
I'll have to say that your hair is gorgeous.
Just curious though, what is the point of posting these videos? Whenever I see them I just tend to think of the not nice people and what they do with them. Sorry.

slz
October 10th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Very nice hair ! However you might want to be warned that typically bun drop videos are going to attract f*tishists. It is *THE* mandatory f*tish hair move.

Olafwa
October 10th, 2011, 08:11 PM
I did it really to show off my length. I really love my own hair, so I made a vid. It's also mostly for personal use. In ten years I think I'll love to have this, also cool to one day show my kids. - On the other note, if hair ******ists like my hair, good for them. I might block comments if it gets out of hand or something. In general, if your not harassing me, look all you want. *shrug*

Slinks
October 10th, 2011, 08:17 PM
you do have lovely hair :-)

PixxieStix
October 10th, 2011, 08:18 PM
I LOVE looking at long hair videos on youtube, I don't personally have a ****** thing with them at all, but for someone who is aspiring to growing out long, healthy, gorgeous hair, it's very motivating to see these videos, and help me not give up hope. They (for me) also show what good hair care does, so in case I get tempted to do something harmful to my hair, I can go look at these videos and remember why I'm not doing them. =)

When my hair gets long enough, I'm certainly going to do some brushing videos, a bun drop, and once I reach waist/hip, plan on having a celebratory photo shoot with my hair as the main focus. Just for me. Because I love my hair and want to celebrate it.

LOl, forgot to mention, your hair is GORGEOUS! I'm loving it, and thank you for posting.