PDA

View Full Version : Dreadlocks?

fil
October 10th, 2011, 08:50 AM
I was just curious about how many people on this site have dreadlocks, and if you do, to post photos. I used to have them, but not anymore. But I love dreads dearly, just not the maintenance.

Pierre
October 10th, 2011, 09:02 AM
I have two beard dreads, which grow naturally as long as I henna them. My current avatar shows one braided with my scalp hair and folded in a Flexi. You can see them stretched out, and the braid on the other side, once you have enough posts. Look for Berkeley.

Sookie
October 10th, 2011, 02:28 PM
I had two dreads two long time ago but i cut them! My hair was a mess when i waked up in the morning and not easy to comb.
I absolutely still love them.

Tsopana
October 10th, 2011, 02:42 PM
I was just curious about how many people on this site have dreadlocks, and if you do, to post photos. I used to have them, but not anymore. But I love dreads dearly, just not the maintenance.

I only have one dread for about a year now, so I don't mind the maintanace.:p But I also loove dreads and I am actually so anxious to finally grow my hair out to waist length, so that I can dread my whole head! I'm waiting till then cause I don't want to have short dreadies.. Are they really so hard to maintane?