PDA

View Full Version : tailbone, classic or somewhere in between?

jenna
July 3rd, 2008, 09:22 PM
taking into account my sig pic, i was at tailbone. it's at about waist right now.

TB is the longest i've ever had my hair and i figured i'd grow back to that. but the past few days, i've browsed pictures on here and through the internet and i wonder if something like classic (blunt or fairytale ends) would be something i could do.

i have no intention of cutting my hair after this last cut. i just let it grow and do its thing and it was growing for a couple years with minor trims before this last big cut.

i'm just wondering if classic or around there should be something that i strive for or maybe just a happy accident? i don't style my hair and just wear it in a pony tail for the most part. i'll probably just let it grow and if i don't like the length, just maintain it at a certain part. i guess i'm wondering if my hair would do well that long. i know i don't have many pictures and i guess i'm mostly just typing this to think "outloud", but i was/am curious what other people think?

:flower:

Sceleste
July 4th, 2008, 02:17 AM
I see no reason why you shouldn't grow your hair longer. If you find yourself to be unhappy about your hair at some point, you can always cut it a bit shorter. I can't say what it's like to have classic length hair because I'm only at hip so far. I do plan to grow longer though, and see what length satisfies me the most.

What I can say is that your hair would look absolutely beautiful at classic, or even longer. :)

I have to say I'm envious about your hair strength, and that you can wear it on a ponytail all the time. My hair doesn't handle that. I just wore my hair on a pony 3 says straight and literally could see the damage. My ends were dry, I broke more hairs when combing and there were new splits.

Laululintu
July 4th, 2008, 02:23 AM
I can't see a reason why you couldn't wait and see what your hair does length-wise if left to its own devices. Mine just surprised me by being only a few inches short of classic, whereas I'd always thought I had a much longer way to go.

I'm also envious that you can wear your hair in a ponytail regularly. Mine gets too tangled for ponytails to be a viable everyday style.

FrannyG
July 4th, 2008, 09:54 AM
From the look of your hair when it was at tailbone, I think you could grow easily to classic with nice, thick ends. I say go for it!

SweetPea88
July 4th, 2008, 10:36 AM
I don't see why not! :) Go for classic!

spidermom
July 4th, 2008, 01:22 PM
Your hair is gorgeous and will look good at any length, I think. I have a special affinity for classic-length hair and am trying to achieve it. I would love to have you join me.

Angellen
July 4th, 2008, 05:43 PM
If your hair does just fine in a ponytail at that length, then I think it would do well at classic. Classic is a challenging length, though, so you might have to adapt as time goes on. Either way, you won't know until you try! :D

getoffmyskittle
July 28th, 2008, 09:40 PM
My original goal was hips... now I'm only a few inches above classic. :D

It's a nice length! You should go for it.

aprilmay
July 28th, 2008, 10:23 PM
My hair is currently hip length. I never seem to grow it any longer because the ends start to get tangled more and the only thing that cures this problem is a slight trim. Classic sounds like a fun experiment and you can always cut it back to tail bone if you don't like it.

Aisha25
July 28th, 2008, 10:32 PM
I think classic is a good length and it suits many very nicely. I am sure it will be nice on you:smile:.