PDA

View Full Version : anna kournikova

lastnite
October 8th, 2011, 08:45 PM
Is anyone else watching Anna Kournikova on the Biggest Loser this season? love or hate her...she has beautiful hair, and is one of the few celebrities with natural hair (not extensions)

don't know why...I'm just watching to see how she styles her hair and such. it looks like she might be doing her own braids and styles herself. Her hair doesn't look as long as it used to, and it's probably just me but her hair looks longer in the braids then when she has it down.

misspurdy06
October 8th, 2011, 09:10 PM
I love her on the show. Though I haven't paid attention to her hair. She is an athlete so whatever her hairstyle it has to be low maintenance.

I think she is doing a good job but is working with people who are unable to lose weight as fast as their younger counter parts.

It's a fact after a certain age you will lose muscle and bone mass and there is no way to get it back just make stronger what you have.

MrsGuther
October 8th, 2011, 09:13 PM
I have been watching The Biggest Loser too! I really enjoy looking at all of Anna Kournikova's different hairstyles throughout each episode. And here I thought I was the only one who paid attention to her hair while watching the show! lol