PDA

View Full Version : something i found on youtube

jacqueline101
October 8th, 2011, 09:48 AM
I was looking for ways to economize. I was looking at the things I spend the most money on. I came a cross the crea clip. You put it in your hair and it helps you cut your hair. Has anyone used it?

luthein
October 8th, 2011, 09:50 AM
I have the asian knock-off version and I like it very much. In the past, I had a hard time cutting straight bangs and face-framing layers. It's a big help for me.

Cimorene
October 8th, 2011, 10:32 AM
OMG I must have one (http://www.creaclip.com/). The last time I attempted a self-trim it looked like a crazed chipmunk had been gnawing on my hair. :taz: <--(Not a chipmunk. But close enough.)

jacqueline101
October 8th, 2011, 06:51 PM
I have the asian knock-off version and I like it very much. In the past, I had a hard time cutting straight bangs and face-framing layers. It's a big help for me.
Okay thanks. I was debating to buy it or not. I did try the tape that students use and its great if you dont mind having hairs pulled out when you remove the tape. I know the clip looks user friendly and I have the same problem I cant do a straight line. It looks really bad.

jacqueline101
October 8th, 2011, 06:53 PM
OMG I must have one (http://www.creaclip.com/). The last time I attempted a self-trim it looked like a crazed chipmunk had been gnawing on my hair. :taz: <--(Not a chipmunk. But close enough.)Im going to put it on my wish list for the big christmas. Im sure K mart or some department store has them somewhere.

jojo
November 6th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Ive ordered one from Ebay, will let you know how it goes, ive heard only good reviews about this product!

ravenreed
November 6th, 2011, 09:43 AM
I have one and am very happy with it. I use it to cut layers in my hair.

GlennaGirl
November 6th, 2011, 10:58 AM
I haven't used it but the physics behind it, as far as I can tell, are solid. What I mean is, it's very similar to the ponytail-at-the-forehead-and-chopping thing hairstylists have known about for many decades to create layers.

This just spreads the hair out more, plus it additionally lets you get a straight/non-layered hem look or bangs look if just smoothed straight down.

It looks awesome to me; I just don't use it b/c it's so easy to get that effect with just a ponytail holder. IMO. But for a 100&#37; accurate cut, sure, I'd say go for it! Nifty little invention and it seems to get very pretty results!

nazzooyzo
November 7th, 2011, 04:05 AM
When my hair is long enough i'm buying one as i have messed up haircuts in the past!