PDA

View Full Version : Brand switching!

BeccaAngel
October 6th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Ok so I went from Sauve professionals to Treseme to Garnier Frutis and now Pantene all in like past couple of months. Trying to find something for fine hair to give it more volume was hard. But this Pantene actually did what I wanted to, which makes me happy. And also on the plus side, they took out the silicone and it still works like it should.

here's after one use of Pantene and I hope it keeps working the way I want it to:

http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx114/annalevion/Hair/notgonnacry-1.jpg

hendricks82
October 6th, 2011, 05:44 PM
So shiney and gorgeous! Looks like you found a winner. I have fine hair too. I think I might give Pantene a shot. I had a hairstylist years ago tell me to never use Pantene because it has "plastic" in it that coats the hair and makes it shiney... maybe she was referring to the cones??
Either way your hair looks lovely

BeccaAngel
October 6th, 2011, 06:11 PM
So shiney and gorgeous! Looks like you found a winner. I have fine hair too. I think I might give Pantene a shot. I had a hairstylist years ago tell me to never use Pantene because it has "plastic" in it that coats the hair and makes it shiney... maybe she was referring to the cones??
Either way your hair looks lovely

yes the cones, but they removed them. and it still works well.

longhairedwolf
October 6th, 2011, 07:03 PM
When did Pantene remove the cones? Mine still has cones. Is this something new, or only in certain products?

BeccaAngel
October 6th, 2011, 07:38 PM
When did Pantene remove the cones? Mine still has cones. Is this something new, or only in certain products?

i guess its a recent thing, but they did remove them

longhairedwolf
October 6th, 2011, 09:00 PM
Wow. I'll look forward to trying it without the cones and seeing how it works.

Thanks!

MrsGuther
October 6th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Looks nice. Very shiny and healthy looking.

cubedcoley
October 6th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Are you using the Pantene Aqua Light? That is very interesting that it is silicone free! I may have to put it on the "to try" list....

Helix
October 7th, 2011, 12:59 AM
I might be sent to the naughty corner for this one but...I :heart: Pantene. As long as they don't change the formula on my current fave conditioner we're cool.

longhairedwolf
October 7th, 2011, 10:49 AM
I love Pantene too! That's why I'm a little concerned that they're changing their formula! I guess we'll have to wait and see.

racrane
October 7th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Pantene with their cones look terrible on me with repeated use, but it looks pretty for an occasional thing. :) It looks very nice on you.

vanillabones
October 7th, 2011, 01:01 PM
Which pantene line are you using?