PDA

View Full Version : Help me decide how to wear my hair....

faithsdaisy421
October 6th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Ok all... on Saturday night I have to go to a benefit dinner at my sons school. It is semi-formal, and I am soooo nervous because this will be the first big event that we have attended for his private school. So, what I need help with is deciding what to do with my hair. I will be wearing a sleeveless long maxi dress with a shawl. I am a bigger girl so I can handle wearing some bigger hairstyles :). I would like to have my hair out of my face so I am not feeling like I spent most of the night pushing it out of my eyes! It is MBL, and rather fine. I suck at french braiding, but can do a lovely herring bone braid (I was thinking of doing a side herring bone, but was not sure how that would look with the shawl). Help?? Ideas??

Thanks!!

MrsGuther
October 6th, 2011, 12:01 PM
I think herringbone braids are beautiful! As long as the shawl isn't almost the same color of your hair it will probably look great. :)

faithsdaisy421
October 6th, 2011, 12:12 PM
I think herringbone braids are beautiful! As long as the shawl isn't almost the same color of your hair it will probably look great. :)
Thank you!! My hair is browninsh and the shawl is a deep pumpkin orange. I appreciate the feedback!