PDA

View Full Version : I just opened AOl and THIS was there

sisi33
October 5th, 2011, 05:23 PM
"Trick to Avoid 'Bird's Nest' Hair". Well the first thing I though, was "AHHH, look how she's trying to detangle her hair!". The second was "I bet that this is scary"... Well, it is.

BACKCOMBING.

I thought that they were going to teach us on how to keep tangles OUT of our hair, not put them back in! :rolleyes: Silly people! :p
http://heidiklum.aol.com/category/fashion-and-beauty/the-art-of-backcombing/?ncid=webmail10

KwaveT
October 5th, 2011, 07:28 PM
I can't believe they actually think this is a solution to any problem. I think their hair looked worse rather than better when he got finished. You are going to actually have some poor souls actually try this because of the video because they don't know better.

blondie9912
October 5th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Oh my gosh, how awful! I really am not a fan of the hairdresser, the self-righteous manner in which he spoke, and how he snickered at their attempts to style their hair :mad:

spidermom
October 5th, 2011, 07:45 PM
I saw this, too; made me laugh.

owlathena
October 5th, 2011, 07:58 PM
I used to try to backcomb my hair. It always looked awful and its sooo hard to get the tangles out.

WaitingSoLong
October 5th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Yeah the other day on AOL there was an ad, something like 10 things every woman needs to know about hair care. My husband asked me if I wanted to read it, and I scoffed and said...uh..NO.

heartgoesboom
October 5th, 2011, 08:17 PM
backcombing may not be good for the hair but people still do it... it kinda looks nice when done right, hence the video.

sun-kissed
October 5th, 2011, 10:30 PM
I personally thought they both looked quite lovely before he tangled their hair...

Yozhik
October 5th, 2011, 11:41 PM
Eek!

I didn't know if I was going to be able to watch through the whole thing because I hate the sound of ripping hair, but it wasn't quite as bad as I thought...

Oh, and I liked it that the girl with the "super healthy, silky, heavy" hair had difficulty backcombing because she had so little damage. :laugh: